Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm thinking it's so rare because people are slow to accept new technology.. and I'm betting it was an expensive option too. Hell, I know people who don't trust modern cruise control!

It is a auto pilot! That is actually kind of scary, I was wrong it is not an imperial it is a 63 Newport, the car is pretty beat up to tell, did find a pic of the dash.

63ChryslerNewport-Dash.jpg

Yeah, Prob put the parts on the c body site and see if I get any hits, the cluster checked out everything works on it.

It was, Rainy was really happy with the buckets for sure I gave here a price she could not say no to, Just a bit over cost for some beer money. Now I just need to find boxes for them.

NICE!! so then it is a C body

Technically, the C-body started in '65. In the '50's, you didn't have the small-medium-large models, you just had Plymouth, Dodge, Desoto and Chrysler lines. But FCBO includes those on the site because they became the C-body.

I love the dash on those '63-'64 Chryslers, so rich and elegant looking.

Ray, someone will want that Auto-Pilot for sure!

It was, Rainy was really happy with the buckets for sure I gave here a price she could not say no to, Just a bit over cost for some beer money. Now I just need to find boxes for them.

she sure is excited to buy some good seats from a friend.

Those are a good match for this car ...Valiant parts going back into another Valiant

payment sent on those too ...just now on paypal .....LMK when you know about the chipping costs

Thanks for the birthday wishes!! You're a high school kid and the next morning you wake up and you're 57, that's how it really feels.

Last night I served a super nice couple, the husband's bday is today and the wife's was Tuesday, same as my brother. After they left, I was polishing wine glasses in the back and the bartender handed me a bottle of the wine I had recommended, the couple came back and bought for as a birthday gift for me along with a birthday card!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!! You're a high school kid and the next morning you wake up and you're 57, that's how it really feels.

Last night I served a super nice couple, the husband's bday is today and the wife's was Tuesday, same as my brother. After they left, I was polishing wine glasses in the back and the bartender handed me a bottle of the wine I had recommended, the couple came back and bought for as a birthday gift for me along with a birthday card!!
THAT is very friggin' cool!!!

Yeah it brought a tear to my eye, that was really thoughtful of them. And I love that wine, it cost them another $105 to do that, no one has done that before.

I love hearing stories like this, shows there still are decent folk in the world.

Whelp, I am starting to get Fury-ous, I have an idea I want to try on the Fury, will post pics of the results if it turns out!

so I may have done something bad. I've got a soldier in my unit that's having mental issues. he posted some very concerning statements last night on facebook. He's attempted suicide before. He's a close friend and I've walked him thru the last one a year or so ago. Got him some help and he was doing alright. Well, I went ahead and told our section leader that this guy needed help asap, who was not here during the last go of this, well he acted like I shouldnt have said anything. Was I wrong in bringing to his attention? Knowing full well we're doing a live fire with crew serves shortly?

so I may have done something bad. I've got a soldier in my unit that's having mental issues. he posted some very concerning statements last night on facebook. He's attempted suicide before. He's a close friend and I've walked him thru the last one a year or so ago. Got him some help and he was doing alright. Well, I went ahead and told our section leader that this guy needed help asap, who was not here during the last go of this, well he acted like I shouldnt have said anything. Was I wrong in bringing to his attention? Knowing full well we're doing a live fire with crew serves shortly?
you did the right thing

-
Back