Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning, got a big wild fire around the Coors brewery in Golden. It's just outside the fence.

so I may have done something bad. I've got a soldier in my unit that's having mental issues. he posted some very concerning statements last night on facebook. He's attempted suicide before. He's a close friend and I've walked him thru the last one a year or so ago. Got him some help and he was doing alright. Well, I went ahead and told our section leader that this guy needed help asap, who was not here during the last go of this, well he acted like I shouldnt have said anything. Was I wrong in bringing to his attention? Knowing full well we're doing a live fire with crew serves shortly?
That was the right thing to do, had some similar issues with people, Sure do not want them around any weapons for a bit.

In the USAF you are required to report it, man I had airmen come up to me with really trivial crap also.

Well, what worries me even more, the section leader from the sound of it is going to let him fire, m2 50 cal training coming up. I just hope I'm not on that range. I've got a bad bad feeling.

In the USAF you are required to report it, man I had airmen come up to me with really trivial crap also.
yeah, that's what tripped this guy, never deployed but the love of his life left him, came back, left again and repeated this like 6 times before we finally convinced him to leave her for a change. Well, she's now accusing him of something terrible which knowing this young pup, I dont think he could do it. It's not in his character to do that. So now his mind is even more messed up.

Honestly, I side step the chain and go directly to our CO and let her make the call.

So one of the guys here at work, his dad owns a machine shop, he's gonna re-drill the bolt circle on my 8.75 axles for me! For Free

Yeah, now when I go to a junkyard, I can just get some shitty rims to roll it around on. though I'd really like to get the correct rims/tires but I think that's too early in the project yet.

from sbp to bbp? I thought there wasn't enough meat to the outer edges to make that a reasonable adjustment
I dont know, guess we'll find out. If it works, great, I'm not looking for long term, just so I can get stuff mocked in and be able to roll the car, eventual goal is Moser or Strange Axles.

-
Back