Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Seriously... 30 yrs old... She is my VN buddies Niece...He Knows... Freaky Huh ??

Sooo, 3rd day without power!! But, the silver lining is that we've had perked coffee for the past 3 days!! They say Sunday before we get it back!! I'm ok with it, the kids are going bonkers without Internet and cable!! 3 more days of perked coffee, this could be a new trend here!!!

Sooo, 3rd day without power!! But, the silver lining is that we've had perked coffee for the past 3 days!! They say Sunday before we get it back!! I'm ok with it, the kids are going bonkers without Internet and cable!! 3 more days of perked coffee, this could be a new trend here!!!
sounds like fun

It was alright when it was 30 out, but tonite is supposed to be 10, so I had to hook up the generator, no amount of whining by the Indians will keep the pipes from freezing!!

Good luck. Keep that genny going.
We had ice storm a few years back no power and living off gen. For a week. Only place to go was the mall everyone was huddle charging their phones and portable electronics.

Got my compressor straightened out, What happened was, I ended up with a switch for 125psi for the smaller compressors. Soooo.... somebody must have switched the higher dollar one into the cheaper box and vice versa. Back up and running!:lol: And the girl there............

Got my compressor straightened out, What happened was, I ended up with a switch for 125psi for the smaller compressors. Soooo.... somebody must have switched the higher dollar one into the cheaper box and vice versa. Back up and running!:lol: And the girl there............
the girl?

-
Back