Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ehh you know, Just hangin a rope, Takin the Kids to the Superbowl., Sending the Command center a message, ETC....

Tell me about it, to much going on here right now, lots of reconditioning stuff, today I have to figure out how to box the seats up,I mean find two big boxes before the storm comes in here.

Tell me about it, to much going on here right now, lots of reconditioning stuff, today I have to figure out how to box the seats up,I mean find two big boxes before the storm comes in here.

Lowes, home depot, u haul. All sell boxes.
If the seats need record, just fold them duct tape closed. I've shipped ups that way.

Good Idea there Wolfie They do, prob plastic them also. Should be pretty rectangular once they are separated from the backs.

Mitch I got those lens protectors great stuff, they have some cool tools in their catalog also!

Mitch I got those lens protectors great stuff, they have some cool tools in their catalog also!
Yup, I buy odds and ends from them for the Blast Cabinet... I used to buy their media, but expensive and heavy to ship.. Then we got a Tractor Supply close by.

I get mine from TS also, definitely a good price, they can order glass beads also!

I am about due to change the media, seems a bit worn out have been using the crap out of it and it has been in there from the old blaster also.

Just make sure you don't buy the coarse.. Won't go through my gun..
I went through that the first time, med is all I use now. Between the stuff Ron and I have been doing definitely a time saver, really need a two stage compressor, have a one stage now, might just change out the one stage comp pump to a two stage next time they are on sale.

-
Back