Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Got Wood!
Heavy dew this morning. Might as well have rained for as wet as it is. (as far as I know it didn’t) Rest of mowing will have to wait till tomorrow.

IMG_9337.jpeg

Patiently waiting for a package to arrive. UPS and signature required. That always backfires. A substitute driver comes to the front door, rings the bell and leaves before I get out of my chair in the back of the house. :mob: :mob: I left a love note on the front door this time. We'll see if he can read.
Got it! He saw my note and came to the back door. This bottle ship technology is getting pretty sophisticated.

20241004_102004.jpg

20241004_101954.jpg

20241004_102027.jpg

20241004_102140.jpg

Will spin some vinyl today waiting for the Ducks/Spartans game, thinking Floyd (Thanks John). Probably early Floyd since I have some "new" old Floyd I haven't heard much, here's a rare one

Brings back some great memories around Black river when I was between the ages of 8 to 18.
It is copperhead snake hatching season here. Wood piles beg for legless occupants!
I seen both of my king snakes when we got hit by that hurricane rains, they will be on the prowel around my buildings if there are any new burns out yet, cat turned a year old last July and it was something watching him watch the big girl cross the drive, he would circle her in full bowed position :rofl:
Will spin some vinyl today waiting for the Ducks/Spartans game, thinking Floyd (Thanks John). Probably early Floyd since I have some "new" old Floyd I haven't heard much, here's a rare one

Wow, I had that album years ago, forgot all about that one, thank you

-
Back