Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, it’s on cspan and they’ve been banging the drums trying to get more money. Follow the money, FEMA, like the DoD and other agencies, have had millions stripped from their discretionary budgets and redirected to Ukraine.
Sorry I brought it up. We don't want to get to political here.

And Chris said yesterday FEMA was turning away donations that were not of the approved manufacture :BangHead:
If you really wanna see it for your own eyes to confirm it, or deny it, go to YouTube and watch the hundreds of videos people are posting of interactions with fema officials in NC. Now that skylink(I hate musk but he does come thru in times like this) is up and running and folks are getting WiFi to post, it’s crazy how they’re treating these folks.

I can’t remember if it was Reagan or Carter that once said the scariest phrase in the English language is “I’m with the government and I’m here to help” but it’s true

Network News :lol: I was watchin' in recent past as they showed video of one of the wiped out "interstates" in that area. I could tell by looking at it it was NOT an interstate from the construction.

While I agree, is it political if it’s proven fact and involves all sides?
The discussion has already turned political and political discussions are only allowed in the Politics forum. I don't want this thread to get shut down. Do you?

Changing the subject, my grandkids got me a new coffee cup and now I get some exercise while drinking my coffee.
Damn thing is heavy.

IMG_20241004_082921409_HDR.jpg

Late breakfast today . Fried potatoes with eggs, Johnsonville sausages, pineapple chunks, and of course iced tea.
PXL_20241004_133928118.MP.jpg

-
Back