Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
pumpkinII.jpg

Anyway, looks like I’m gonna have to break down and order my brake stuff from Rockauto and lmc truck, only ones that have it. Can’t find it NOS

Base/clear or single stage paints for a two tone job
well if the edge of the paint line going from one color to the other is covered with moldings single stage is fine. If not then base clear would be best in my opinion. Guessing you're going with solid color?

well if the edge of the paint line going from one color to the other is covered with moldings single stage is fine. If not then base clear would be best in my opinion. Guessing you're going with solid color?
Yeah replicating this

IMG_6406.jpeg

Firebird owner showed up, paid me and took sone pictures, then left. Hes excited to get the car back on the road.

Patiently waiting for a package to arrive. UPS and signature required. That always backfires. A substitute driver comes to the front door, rings the bell and leaves before I get out of my chair in the back of the house. :mob: :mob: I left a love note on the front door this time. We'll see if he can read.

Patiently waiting for a package to arrive. UPS and signature required. That always backfires. A substitute driver comes to the front door, rings the bell and leaves before I get out of my chair in the back of the house. :mob: :mob: I left a love note on the front door this time. We'll see if he can read.
What can go wrong will go wrong with all those drivers, yesterday dog was outside on leash barking so I go out there and Fedex is pulling back out. Driver stops, gets out and tells me she just saw the note to leave package on the pallet. I said, that's next door, she said zero for two she's at the wrong address, ya think?

What can go wrong will go wrong with all those drivers, yesterday dog was outside on leash barking so I go out there and Fedex is pulling back out. Driver stops, gets out and tells me she just saw the note to leave package on the pallet. I said, that's next door, she said zero for two she's at the wrong address, ya think?
Wow!

-
Back