Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray... Those pics in the charts are kinda generic. I personally have never seen a clutch head as pictured in the upper chart. Unless that is the largest size. The pic of #20 in the lower chart, are the same screws used on the Holley carbs. Those are the ones that I recognize as clutch. I remember seeing the drivers that we sold. The smaller size had more of a narrow waist. Where the larger size drivers had a wider waist.

Touching one up is almost an art in it's own right
I hear that - if I had access to a bunch of paint I might try it - but I'm not going to run out and buy 7qts to asshole around with just to come up with a fingernail polish sized touch up

I hear that - if I had access to a bunch of paint I might try it - but I'm not going to run out and buy 7qts to asshole around with just to come up with a fingernail polish sized touch up
The paint store will mix a 1/2 pint, maybe $30.

Thanks Mitch that makes sense, will try the better hardware store and see what they come up with, Looks like the parts will be here tomorrow and should only take a few hours to put it back together since everything is cleaned up but the gauges.

If it is a one way security type, the back side is ramped so a regular flat blade can't grab it. The driver is basically a flat blade with the center cut out. BUT, the edge needs to be sharp to bite into the ramps of the screw. Some have 2 round nibs also cut flat and sharp.

Burgers... Had Five Guys cheese burger last night. Lettuce, maters, jalapenos, Mustard Ketchup. Yum

Drove the Duster to work today :thumbsup:

Forgot my coffee at the house :BangHead:

Good Morning

Thanks Mitch that makes sense, will try the better hardware store and see what they come up with, Looks like the parts will be here tomorrow and should only take a few hours to put it back together since everything is cleaned up but the gauges.
unfortunately I have to get under that cover to replace the vac pump lines and check out the pump also. Really want to re use the screws, this dam thing is in great shape.You know it is old when one half of the test set runs on a 6v car battery!

If it is a one way security type, the back side is ramped so a regular flat blade can't grab it. The driver is basically a flat blade with the center cut out. BUT, the edge needs to be sharp to bite into the ramps of the screw. Some have 2 round nibs also cut flat and sharp.

Burgers... Had Five Guys cheese burger last night. Lettuce, maters, jalapenos, Mustard Ketchup. Yum

Drove the Duster to work today :thumbsup:

Forgot my coffee at the house :BangHead:

Good Morning
that's what I was thinking on the screws. aww.. I had turkey burger tacos last night - yes, "diet" food. Nice to see the Duster making trips!!! No COFFEE!!!!! :wtf:

Here is a pic best I could get.
DSC01295.JPG

That will be gone they make a kit to get rid of that and make a simple circuit, basically it is a few capacitors and a diode.

It is really basic you just have to be careful, hard parts are non existent. Hoping to fire it up Fri or Sat. Dean should have a battery for me today to test out the pump and gauges, I have nothing here 6V

The owner of Paramount, Mark was a great help to me, I ordered some parts from him and picked his brain, really a good guy!

-
Back