Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is really basic you just have to be careful, hard parts are non existent. Hoping to fire it up Fri or Sat. Dean should have a battery for me today to test out the pump and gauges, I have nothing here 6V
I wouldnt have the first clue how to use it lol

It came with a manual! Actually pretty simple, basically just a motor to spin the dizzy and has a built in timing light for lack of a better term that flashes on a degree wheel, set the rpm and read, this also has a vac pump built in to do the vac advance also.

I am looking around for charts with recommended curves, not sure how to figure out what is needed in a HP engine, the stock ones are easy to find.

Lord please let my trash can stay stood up until the trash men come at 10am.. !! just thinking out loud :thankyou:

I've had that concern myself....

If you have enough weight in there, it should be ok...

Hey what is the old school anti tamper screw head that looks like a rounded bowtie or propeller called? Need to get a bit or driver, cannot find the name of it.

It looks like the screws that hold the metering plate on a Holley...

That's a clutch screw driver...

Ace Hardware obsoleted them about 8 years ago....

Good luck finding one...

Later dudes! Off to sell some tools and collect money. I am planning to get done shortly after lunch and get my 66 ready to go to the body shop. I want to get those lower 1/4s and trunk floor extensions fixed.

-
Back