Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
somehow I had this idea that you were using all sorts of cool newer modern tools... tires, wood and cement... nice!

Cement where, as in the floor. Tires and a tree stump along with a couple 2x4.
You don't want to know. How a one armed mandate raises things do you?
Well up to one and a half arms.

They finally remember to flip the breaker on the inside of the panel....... 6 hrs later

I found some pics
IMG_2145.JPG
IMG_2147.JPG
of a Landcruiser, I put a clutch in and rebuilt the front axle a few years ago. Yes...On the ground, and in 103 deg heat...

I found some pics View attachment 1715054581 View attachment 1715054582 of a Landcruiser, I put a clutch in and rebuilt the front axle a few years ago. Yes...On the ground, and in 103 deg heat...

Nicely done sir.

You know. You use what you have available. I have the shop that I put my friends mike and Abraham in to do the cars I buy to flip. It's not cost effective to tie up a money producing shop to do hobby work. This building had the lift I sold to Hoppy. Thought I had the building sold. I held the paper, and the guy couldn't get past six months without folding. I hate going down there but it is what it is.
So I use it for storage and playing with the cuda. Never intended to do all the extra mods, but I found the car cheap enough and just figured what the he'll. I though about buying another lift but this way works. Hope to have the motor and front end back under it by the weekend.

We got the Jeep XJ that bit my hand all cut up...

Anybody need any Jeep Cherokee parts??? We got driver's quarter and whole drivetrain...

DSC04793 B.jpg

DSC04800 B.jpg

DSC04809 B.jpg

They had a story about an 87 year old woman marrying a 93 year old man...

I thought, "That's not gonna last..."

-
Back