Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Oh do you mean to paint Keefer's car? I didn't know anything about it until a day or two after the fact.

Did you get lucky??? :D :poke:
Probably but not in the way you are thinking. We went to the Hatfield McCoy riding area in West VA and I rolled my 4 wheeler down a mountain. I broke some ribs and did some damage to my neck. But the lucky part is I am alive. The 4 wheeler went end over end down the Mountain some 100'.

Probably but not in the way you are thinking. We went to the Hatfield McCoy riding area in West VA and I rolled my 4 wheeler down a mountain. I broke some ribs and did some damage to my neck. But the lucky part is I am alive. The 4 wheeler went end over end down the Mountain some 100'.
Lucky you have the Sanat bod I would have died!

Ouch

Keefer you would have done one bounce at the most,!. me would have been a crunch!:rofl:

Sorry man You ok or need a neck massage? Mitch knows a VN barber that does a great job if the neck fits in her hand.

I got caught behind a log that was down and it kept me from going down over. But the four wheeler fell on me first and I heard this cracking in my chest. I still can't cough or laugh and just started to breath without pain

I got caught behind a log that was down and it kept me from going down over. But the four wheeler fell on me first and I heard this cracking in my chest. I still can't cough or laugh and just started to breath without pain
And I'm guessing that's shallow breathing. Never went to a doc for it, but pretty sure I cracked ribs more than once. Last time was a couple years ago. It was well over a month before I could take a deep breath and not get a sharp pain.

Last edited:
Chris is not here so "what"?

I'm here . I'm officially on suicide watch/Patrol over one of our privates. Kid threatening to commit suicide cause he got in trouble for arguing with some much higher rank than him . So guess who got chosen to babysit him all night

I'm here . I'm officially on suicide watch/Patrol over one of our privates. Kid threatening to commit suicide cause he got in trouble for arguing with some much higher rank than him . So guess who got chosen to babysit him all night
I have been there, where you are while I was in the Navy. There was a barrack that housed all the guys that bombed out of school. Getting ready to go to fleet as paint chippers! Had a few guys that thought they'd be better off dead. That barrack's was a place you did not want to be housed let me tell you.

Last edited:
Take good care brother Tike, broken ribs can result in pneumonia because you can't breathe deeply or cough well. Be careful and extra vigilant and get to a Doc ASAP if you think you are developing chest congestion of any sort. Pneumonia with cracked ribs can kill you.

Well, my wife's parents have finally come to the same conclusion regarding my dumb-*** BIL that we have.

It's time for a family exit plan to disconnect from him. Since the liver transplant he has reverted to being the same dumb-*** he was that got him into the situation where he needed the transplant in the first place. He is eating his opiate pain killers like candy forcing the hospital to put him on methadone, belligerent and demanding toward his caregivers, ungrateful for all the financial help (running into the 10s of thousands of dollars), refuses to rest or take his care plan seriously...and more. Facing imminent death for 3 years waiting for a liver apparently made no dent in his selfish pea brain.

Last Friday he nearly OD'd on his insulin (because he screwed it up and didn't eat) and then after being found unconscious in a neighbors car by the police and rushed to the hospital, demanded that we come get him, take him home and get new keys made for his apartment (that is in my name and I pay for) since he lost them somewhere.

Enough is enough. 3 years of our lives and over $30k giving him a second chance and he has no respect or real gratitude for any of it. I only agreed to do this for his (my wife's) mother and she is one now seeing the light and being the one pulling the plug.

I always said that I would make sure nothing happened to him while his Mother was alive...but now she is ordering the end of it and I am more than happy to execute her wishes to cut him off permanently. No more Beno, the Godmother has ordered your exile from the family.

Well, my wife's parents have finally come to the same conclusion regarding my dumb-*** BIL that we have.

It's time for a family exit plan to disconnect from him. Since the liver transplant he has reverted to being the same dumb-*** he was that got him into the situation where he needed the transplant in the first place. He is eating his opiate pain killers like candy forcing the hospital to put him on methadone, belligerent and demanding toward his caregivers, ungrateful for all the financial help (running into the 10s of thousands of dollars), refuses to rest or take his care plan seriously...and more. Facing imminent death for 3 years waiting for a liver apparently made no dent in his selfish pea brain.

Last Friday he nearly OD'd on his insulin (because he screwed it up and didn't eat) and then after being found unconscious in a neighbors car by the police and rushed to the hospital, demanded that we come get him, take him home and get new keys made for his apartment (that is in my name and I pay for) since he lost them somewhere.

Enough is enough. 3 years of our lives and over $30k giving him a second chance and he has no respect or real gratitude for any of it. I only agreed to do this for his (my wife's) mother and she is one now seeing the light and being the one pulling the plug.

I always said that I would make sure nothing happened to him while his Mother was alive...but now she is ordering the end of it and I am more than happy to execute her wishes to cut him off permanently. No more Beno, the Godmother has ordered your exile from the family.

That stinks. And he was lucky to get approved to receive a liver, given his history. My Dad's wife was deemed unsuitable to receive a liver because of one DUI she had years before. In reality she never drank much at all. She ended up going to another state, and got the transplant which was successful, and she lived for 15 more years. Somebody deserving might have been a match for that liver your BIL got, and meanwhile that person is suffering!

-
Back