Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Can't really make out the wheels in any of the pics in the thread. Will you/he be keeping the chrome trim?

LOL Hey now, I don't like the hood. He has the original and I tried to talk him into putting it back on but it was a no go.

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

I think that phrase applies very well here. You and your family have done everything you can for him from the sounds of it. Time to just let him sink or swim on his own. He obviously doesn't understand just how lucky he is. Such a shame .

My grandpa had a saying that also fits that situation...

"Wake up and die right.."

It also applies to people today that text and drive....

Can't really make out the wheels in any of the pics in the thread. Will you/he be keeping the chrome trim?
Chrome trim around t-tops and window frame, new chrome door handles. Typical chevy rallys with trim rings and center caps

Chrome trim around t-tops and window frame, new chrome door handles. Typical chevy rallys with trim rings and center caps
I was thinking of the wheel trim rings and center caps. They cover most of the wheel, don't they? I think I've changed my mind. I wouldn't go with black. 'Neutral', steel would probably look better.

I was thinking of the wheel trim rings and center caps. They cover most of the wheel, don't they? I think I've changed my mind. I wouldn't go with black. 'Neutral', steel would probably look better.
Yeah, you don't see much of the wheel.

They hardly show between the rings and caps. Black. silver. body color - all OK
Needs Aluminum Slots

Needs some Donks....:lol:
Or maybe mudders :rofl:

86def769e609efb7237e55d655c032dd.jpg

-
Back