Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went to the 'post office' (it's actually part of the grocery store nowadays) to pick up my NOS box. Turns out the box is in Stockholm but I got a note to come pick it up here in Lerum.

Note sure what's going on but I sure hope it's not one of the lost packages I've been hearing about.

LOLA
fda3ed2110ee4b13f84b47e6c9ed5759.jpg

Think this guy has to say anything to order! Dam google McDonalds car, some crazy stuff for sure.
McDonalds+Toy+Art+Car.jpg

A friend of mine in Atlanta had an "art car," one day he had some girls over and gave them paint and brushes, it turned into "the fish car," it was a Toyota, it looked really good actually. Funky not junky haha.

I am off today too! Had planned to go to the monthly car show and the BBQ place but it is very rainy here, I doubt if any cars will show. I'm sure I could pick up the shift but that ain't happening! I foresee a long summer ahead full of dumbass customers causing many of their own problems, and trying my patience. Couples who keep going back and forth, indecisive while I stand there. So a rainy day off is welcome.

I have to get to the PO the mail milf must have not seen the note I have a pickup finally sold the brake pedal assy out of the belve and also the 7.25 carrier!

A friend of mine in Atlanta had an "art car," one day he had some girls over and gave them paint and brushes, it turned into "the fish car," it was a Toyota, it looked really good actually. Funky not junky haha.

I am off today too! Had planned to go to the monthly car show and the BBQ place but it is very rainy here, I doubt if any cars will show. I'm sure I could pick up the shift but that ain't happening! I foresee a long summer ahead full of dumbass customers causing many of their own problems, and trying my patience. Couples who keep going back and forth, indecisive while I stand there. So a rainy day off is welcome.

Take your car to the show and get a trophy... Can't be too much competition, and your Fury is very nice... Easy win... :D

Kind of a joke with her Keefer met her, her first words was "who is he?" Funny never know what to expect from her.

This is the second day in a row where my hand feels a little better, a little easier to move - not as stiff... :D

I hope this trend continues.... :thumbsup:

Kind of a joke with her Keefer met her, her first words was "who is he?" Funny never know what to expect from her.

You don't know what to expect from me either, we may get along.... :p

Crazy women tend to be fun in bed, but you have to deal with the crazy after... :realcrazy: :D :BangHead:

Take your car to the show and get a trophy... Can't be too much competition, and your Fury is very nice... Easy win... :D

Thanks Karl! That is great your hand is feeling better. Hard to do normal things when your hand is messed up. Heavy rain, the thing about the "low country" is it floods and I don't want to get caught up in that. In fact I picked up groceries last night so I wouldn't have to go anywhere. Making potato salad right now.

-
Back