Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Stopped in to say hello men! I have a 6' tall daughter in law ... :rofl:

5e112c0d43edd48040ee03211203006d.jpg

So whats the plan of attack today fellas? Mine is do a couple of distributors for members.

My friend that is helping me on Victoria and I are building a chicken coup, I think I am going to put metal on the roof, I will have to find out later if he will be working on it today, if not, I will mow my yard out by the road and around the house.. enjoy a couples beers after that

I'm home alone with a house full of kids from time to time and then suddenly all but empty. I love having the kids' friends over. Better they are here than somewhere where I have no idea what they're up to. I want them to feel welcome here.

So whats the plan of attack today fellas? Mine is do a couple of distributors for members.
Still messing with the vette. The new power window motor was NFG! lol Had to source some clips for the lock rods and handles as half that stuff just hanging loose. Someone been in the drivers door before and left stuff loose

The adult store?:rofl:

Actually most tool rental places have them, might be cheaper in the long run just to have someone evacuate it for you.

The adult store?:rofl:

Actually most tool rental places have them, might be cheaper in the long run just to have someone evacuate it for you.
I built a couple vacuum pumps out of refrigerator compresors

-
Back