Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You guys talking about read heads earlier?

13781825_10208279946370682_3635117068477180769_n.jpg

I need to shave. I didn't yesterday and I'm looking pretty scruffy. That would be me on the right. (40 years ago)

13563130_857863227679732_141023045_n.jpg

From where?
you can buy one from HF for $90. Actually they have one for $18 that runs off compressed air. Sounds like it works ok if its 95F+ outside and you have at least 125PSI. I have a friend that is a refrig service guy. Need to see if he has fitting for R12. Was thinking of converting my Duster to 134a, but it was holding till I moved things around. I might just go through and tighten everything good and recharge with 12. I see lots of it on ebag...

you can buy one from HF for $90. Actually they have one for $18 that runs off compressed air. Sounds like it works ok if its 95F+ outside and you have at least 125PSI. I have a friend that is a refrig service guy. Need to see if he has fitting for R12. Was thinking of converting my Duster to 134a, but it was holding till I moved things around. I might just go through and tighten everything good and recharge with 12. I see lots of it on ebag...
I have a air powered one. It works good but my small compressor runs constantly for a half hour.

I have 80 gallons at 160 psi

I have a air powered one. It works good but my small compressor runs constantly for a half hour.

I would think that the air powered ones will use alot of air from the compressor.... I would get the vacuum one...

After a tip on this amazing thread I'm considering ordering a heater box gasket kit from Detroit Muscle.
He gets into some repairs in that thread. If nothing wrong with the box, James (DMT) includes very good instructions for the rebuild with his heater kits. I got every gasket for my entire car body from him. Great service too. I was missing a couple gaskets and told him at Carlisle. He sent them no charge a few days later. When I pulled the car apart to paint, I wrecked the antenna gasket. Ordered one and had it in time for re-assembly. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
He gets into some repairs in that thread. If nothing wrong with the box, James (DMT) includes very good instructions for the rebuild with his heater kits. I got every gasket for my entire car from him. Great service too. I was missing a couple gaskets and told him at Carlisle. He sent them no charge a few days later. When I pulled the car apart to paint, I wrecked the antenna gasket. Ordered one and had it in time for re-assembly. :thumbsup:
I've heard nothing but good things about Detroit Muscle.

I would think that the air powered ones will use alot of air from the compressor.... I would get the vacuum one...
No doubt that's better. Kind like deciding power tool or hand tool. One is nicer, faster...Cost vs how often you will use it. That would be at the limit for my air, but would probably work.

probably but i've got lots of air :lol:
No doubt that's better. Kind like deciding power tool or hand tool. One is nicer, faster...Cost vs how often you will use it. That would be at the limit for my air, but would probably work.
Air Vacuum Pump with R134A and R12 Connectors

this one?

I kicked him out. He was trying to put the chebbie engine in my Duster.:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:@scampmike

why does that not surprise me! :mob::mob::mob::elmer::elmer::elmer::elmer:

-
Back