Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Bet that is why he got into his field! RETRO RECREATIONALS I can see it now......
in college, had access to a plethora of pharmaceuticals (a discussion for another time). Used to look up different pills in the PDR and find out which ones would be 'fun'. found black and green capsules which were methaqualone with an amphetamine. fabulous stuff.. the good ol' days were fun..

in college, had access to a plethora of pharmaceuticals (a discussion for another time). Used to look up different pills in the PDR and find out which ones would be 'fun'. found black and green capsules which were methaqualone with an amphetamine. fabulous stuff.. the good ol' days were fun..
so is that something like speed ballin' lol I have heard of those.

so is that something like speed ballin' lol I have heard of those.
not nearly that intense.. similar concept tho. the amphetamines by themselves could make your hair stand up for about 36 straight hours. the mix just gave you a really mellow high, but you were intensely alert all day..

not nearly that intense.. similar concept tho. the amphetamines by themselves could make your hair stand up for about 36 straight hours. the mix just gave you a really mellow high, but you were intensely alert all day..
another way of saying - horny as hell!

-
Back