Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the hammered paint isn't going to lay out perfectly smooth - unless you sand it down afterward and then what's the point of paying for the hammered stuff?
I was actually reading the sheets on it it said thin it out 70% for a smooth finish, will try it next time I paint with it with the remnants in the gun. Just wondering what it might look like. Kind of like that swirl spot thing.

To get hammered you spray it straight! No mixers.......Thick stuff like undercoating but a bit thinner.

Long night with little sleep here thanks to the road work. Tried to sleep around midnight when they were done tamping the first layer. They were back to fill more of the hole in the road around 1:30. Then heard the backup beeper around 3:30 Think they were back with the heavy roller. Of course I had my usual tweety bird wake-up call around 5....:mad:

Long night with little sleep here. Tried to sleep around midnight when they were done tamping the my hole. They were back to fill more of the hole in the rear around 1:30. Then heard they came backup the poopper around 3:30 ....:mad:

:icon_fU:

Long night with little sleep here thanks to the road work. Tried to sleep around midnight when they were done tamping the first layer. They were back to fill more of the hole in the road around 1:30. Then heard the backup beeper around 3:30 Think they were back with the heavy roller. Of course I had my usual tweety bird wake-up call around 5....:mad:
hey - you'll sleep that much better tonight...

Aww guys, don't be sad. He was a great guy and lived his life to the fullest doing what he liked to do.

Hmmm will tims rims look good in this

IMG_1678.JPG

Hey, just a question, can all of you view the link I posted? I think it's a Facebook lonk and you may have to have a account to view. If you don't have a Facebook account can you see it?

-
Back