Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey, just a question, can all of you view the link I posted? I think it's a Facebook lonk and you may have to have a account to view. If you don't have a Facebook account can you see it?
I can, and I see he enjoyed stock cars :thumbsup: He began his love affair with racing as a teen-ager, racing go-karts and stock cars

come on - you can "put" them on there.. (Ddaddy style) - lets see it!!
i no longer have photoshop :(

Too bad that's a all door.
thats actually one of the selling points for me. I like it. and there's very few of these 64 polaras still around and even fewer 4 doors as most are parted and crushed out to max super stock and max wedge clones these days.
Depends...
You gonna set them on the hood, roof or trunk?:rofl:

very funny

Time for me to get this day started before it gets hot out yonder men , everyone have a groovy day

10660248_919665048048842_4033093184563074081_n.jpg

My bad. You said 'in'. Would barely see them unless you clean the windows. :lol:
yeah yeah. I know, im delusional thinking i have a remote chance of cruising in it by september 23rd

hmm this is gonna be a long day. All work put on hold at my job

yeah yeah. I know, im delusional thinking i have a remote chance of cruising in it by september 23rd
And I'm just :poke:at you. Really would be great if you could. Some can do that, most of us can't. :( I have no Idea what you have there and you won't know till you drag it out. I thought I could get my Duster on the road in a few months as my son's first car - almost 9 years ago. So I have a little experience with the 'on the road quick', delusional thing. LOL

And I'm just :poke:at you. Really would be great if you could. Some can do that, most of us can't. :( I have no Idea what you have there and you won't know till you drag it out. I thought I could get my Duster on the road in a few months as my son's first car - almost 9 years ago. So I have a little experience with the 'on the road quick', delusional thing. LOL
my dart project going on 4......

My Duster is going on 3 yrs. Guess I shouldn't feel so bad lol.
Well my 66 Dart was a driving project, after a complete rebuild. But a Damn cat got in a sprayed the interior, so I am replacing the carpet, tough to get motivated again...

-
Back