Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1968fomulas340 is selling his car again. I happen to log on last night and post first.
i said i would give him full price and i'm getting the run around again. he says he has a higher offer??
i dont get it? any help?

My upgrades and V8 swap is hitting 2 years now, it will get dun, but I am sooo ready for it to be back on the streets and track
Takes time, especially when you don't have deep pockets. At least you had a running car to start the swap, and a nice one at that!

so purty

A quiet 408 with a Sneaky Pete.
i think i'm gonna pic 361 stickers on my 440 lol

Yes, sold it for 100 grand last year.
NICE!!

1968fomulas340 is selling his car again. I happen to log on last night and post first.
i said i would give him full price and i'm getting the run around again. he says he has a higher offer??
i dont get it? any help?
LINK?

i dont get it? any help?
I saw that. Cash in hand is a tall order when you are a continent away.

Good morning, retirees and the rest of us wanna-be-retirees...I was thinking just now. I used to have some Por-15 which I used in this way, is there anything else I can use (cheaper and I don't need much) to let flow into the space behind the trim of the back window of my Fury? Water collects there as we know and I would like to avoid rust.

Unfortunately, in this day and age, even wire transfers can be faked.
I know, all it takes is a conference call between banks and the two parties involved. I've done it, my bank requires it on any transactions over 5,000 USD. Basically the banks on each side verify the accounts, identities of both parties, and the funds. It takes maybe 15 minutes or so after being verified.

Good morning, retirees and the rest of us wanna-be-retirees...I was thinking just now. I used to have some Por-15 which I used in this way, is there anything else I can use (cheaper and I don't need much) to let flow into the space behind the trim of the back window of my Fury? Water collects there as we know and I would like to avoid rust.
I have used this as a temporary fix. Suppose it would do the job. My big concern with adding anything like this is trapping dirt and moisture and making it worse.
Permatex Silicone Windshield/Glass Sealer, 1.5-oz.: Model# 81730 | True Value

I know, all it takes is a conference call between banks and the two parties involved. I've done it, my bank requires it on any transactions over 5,000 USD. Basically the banks on each side verify the accounts, identities of both parties, and the funds. It takes maybe 15 minutes or so after being verified.
Can you send me $5001 so we can see how the process works? :D

But you gotta commit to one guy at a time you cant expect people to drive across courty hoping who shows up first.
yeah i guess i will take back the offer. because he has been doing this a few years now.

Can you send me $5001 so we can see how the process works? :D
If i had a spare 5001, my dart would have its transmission and heads and be driving down the road.....
Me thinks that's an older resto and I'm seeing some rust bubbles on that trunk floor and behind the seam sealer in the corners etc
ad says it was repainted once in 1975, so i think you be right

Here is the link,
But you gotta commit to one guy at a time you cant expect people to drive across courty hoping who shows up first.
yeah i guess i will take back the offer. because he has been doing this a few years now.
There's other cars out there.

Here is the link,
what do you mean for a few years? If he's listing and then not selling to offers and playing mind games repeatedly with potential buyers, I think the mods should step in and stop him from being allowed to post it. It's one thing to change your mind once maybe even twice about selling your car, but to do it repeatedly, thats just f-ing with people. @toolmanmike

-
Back