Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
what is the tall "cabinet" to the right?
dsc01759-jpg.jpg

LOL a military remains box, was my hops drier, but it will get re purposed when I die I will be buried at sea, and the box has to be just so, it is all set up for me to get thrown out of a c-130 in the pacific! Nice to be USN and USAF!

And one more got delivered yesterday after that pic, another of the 1930's tester, and this has the topper!
There's a guy just north of me selling distributor cores, 10 bucks each, 6-7 of them, mixed sb and bb

I was looking for a large metal container to dry hops in and it fit the bill, they are a pia not hotter than 110 F and have to be around 10% humidity max, Hard to get them there. The local surplus store had a huge pile of these from the gulf war, and it fit the bill.

LOL a military remains box, was my hops drier, but it will get re purposed when I die I will be buried at sea, and the box has to be just so, it is all set up for me to get thrown out of a c-130 in the pacific! Nice to be USN and USAF!
It's that time of year again... Deciding if I will do anything with these hops. Not sure how I will dry them. Haven't got any brewing gear yet.

I never did figure out/remember what the second variety is. I know you said the first ones were Cascade... They both smell very similar. Was looking online and they say it is extremely difficult to tell without lab analysis. Just be nice to know because the second kind is most of what I have.

Yeah they all look and smell the same, I prob gave you magnums, honestly do not remember.

I think that may be the proverbial straw - - time to go get some real help with it
Love too. Find me a doctor that wants to do something other than prescribe high level pain killers and I will
I had a feeling it was military issue of some kind - not the answer I expected though

Yeah normally not something most normal people keep around but see Hoppy here is actually a vampire

It's that time of year again... Deciding if I will do anything with these hops. Not sure how I will dry them. Haven't got any brewing gear yet.

I never did figure out/remember what the second variety is. I know you said the first ones were Cascade... They both smell very similar. Was looking online and they say it is extremely difficult to tell without lab analysis. Just be nice to know because the second kind is most of what I have.
Could always ship them up to me lol

Think there is a local car show up here next weekened in town, prob take the car there and see what happens!

Keith getting miles on the duster yet?
No seat right now. Took it over to upholstery guy a week ago. He had a lot of parts made for the cover, but wanted to check how the pleats would line up before he cut the center panels. Thought he would get done this week, but no. :(

My son has two friends over this weekend a girl from Australia and a dude from the Philippines, kind of interesting mix this weekend good people.

-
Back