Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Food for thought:

A whole Pizza is normally round

Pizza boxes are square

Pizza slices are triangles

Why do we put a round pizza in a square box and eat triangular pizza slices?

Think there is a local car show up here next weekened in town, prob take the car there and see what happens!
I was hoping to take the Duster to Awkscht Fest in Macungie this weekend, but it ain't ready and I'm broke. Maybe next year.

Well took the covers off, it is a broken throttle return spring. But what is wierd is that it has a spring in each direction. So when the return spring broke, it tanked the throttle wide open. Why the hell would they have a set up like that? Throttle assist?

Like we read your build thread..............
Yeah they all look and smell the same, I prob gave you magnums, honestly do not remember.
Most of the cones are on the 2 original plants that are now in their 3rd season. Need to change the climbing system for next year to spread them out

2017-08-05 08.52.53.jpg

2017-08-05 08.51.48.jpg

It's that time of year again... Deciding if I will do anything with these hops. Not sure how I will dry them. Haven't got any brewing gear yet.

I never did figure out/remember what the second variety is. I know you said the first ones were Cascade... They both smell very similar. Was looking online and they say it is extremely difficult to tell without lab analysis. Just be nice to know because the second kind is most of what I have.

Then get a labrador and have him sniff them...

Well took the covers off, it is a broken throttle return spring. But what is wierd is that it has a spring in each direction. So when the return spring broke, it tanked the throttle wide open. Why the hell would they have a set up like that? Throttle assist?
sounds reasonable

I think it depends on what size pizza you get - the big family size is usually cut into squares
I only remember one place that did that around here and they are out of business. PITA for center pieces with no crust from a round pizza cut in squares. :BangHead:

I only remember one place that did that around here and they are out of business. PITA for center pieces with no crust from a round pizza cut in squares. :BangHead:
and then there's those stupid little edge pieces that are the "square" corners - where's the PIZZA!!! :wtf:

-
Back