Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jeez, how long have you been looking for one? I have a large format image of the 1955 pre-interstate US highway system in my files...

View attachment 1715079538
About 2 years for a wall map.
On the 'Net? Link?

National Geographic Store

Would love that wall size, add to my map collection.

That's my goal

Define "wall size". The image size I have can be printed 50" wide x 32" tall. I can rework it in photoshop up to 2x that size. Want to do a custom print project?

Dude that's sweet. how much do you think it would that cost to print and laminate? This one isn't that big(waits for Karl's joke )

Last edited:
Define "wall size". The image size I have can be printed 50" wide x 32" tall. I can rework it in photoshop up to 2x that size. Want to do a custom print project?
50 X 22 is great! What ever the cost, just invoice me thru pay pal. You are GREAT!!!:thumbsup:

Add to these.

20170805_183739.jpg

20170805_183749.jpg

Dude that's sweet. how much do you think it would that cost to print and laminate? This one isn't that big(waits for Karl's joke )

First place I checked is around $175 for a 48" x 40" double-side laminated. That's as big as they go laminated. Without lamination can go larger and is less expensive.

The map might look good like this...

Pre-Interstate-US-Highway-System-Map 2 small.jpg

Morning. Grandsons heading home. All alone house is quiet this morning.
Cool day only in the 60ds . Think I'll grab a six-pack for breakfast drown my sorrows and do some yard walk.
Only drinking the beer to numb the foot pain.

FOOT..PIAN....what..happened..
Broke both over July 4th. I posted a few picks. I guess you missedem. I'm a lot better . It's mostly the right one now. Pain pilss help just tired of taking them.

Broke both over July 4th. I posted a few picks. I guess you missedem. I'm a lot better . It's mostly the right one now. Pain pilss help just tired of taking them.
oh..man..how..did..this..happen....i..miss..it..pain..meds..are..good..when..needed..but..get..off..as..soon..as..you..can..for..sure.

-
Back