Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Afternoon all.

So apparently the throttle return spring failing is a routine problem on this brand of four wheeler. Good news, 6.49 shipped for the brand new replacement aftermarket one that supposedly fixes the failure problem

I just got done mowing the lawn for 4 hours...

I'm not sure I have the energy to start dinner or take the easy way out....

Afternoon all.

So apparently the throttle return spring failing is a routine problem on this brand of four wheeler. Good news, 6.49 shipped for the brand new replacement aftermarket one that supposedly fixes the failure problem

Recall???

Class action suit???

Did the mowing yesterday. Was cool enough to put long sleeves on this morning. I was able to cut back the Holly without getting shreaded. Out working on firewood now...

i mowed the lawn also. I've already decided it's a pizza night . i ain't cooking tonight!

After a shower, banana and left-over pork chop I'm feeling a little better...

Not sure if I want to go through prepping to make home made fajitas.... I've already got the ingredients, just have to prep and cook, but the youngest son left for a quick Detroit trip a little bit ago, so it's just me and the one kid... He's not a heavy eater, but loves the fajitas...

I will have enough left-overs for a couple days...

Ok, maybe I'll do the dishes and start cutting the peppers...

I have green and pale yellow peppers from the farm stand, and bright red and yellow peppers from the grocery store.... (the orange ones were too wrinkly....)

Then lots of onions to cut... I think I'm gonna cry.... :(

Then lots of onions to cut... I think I'm gonna cry....

No need to cry big guy.
The onions will never feel a thing.

Ok, maybe I'll do the dishes and start cutting the peppers...

I have green and pale yellow peppers from the farm stand, and bright red and yellow peppers from the grocery store.... (the orange ones were too wrinkly....)

Then lots of onions to cut... I think I'm gonna cry.... :(
chop! chop!

Dishes done...

Now a quick break and then chop, chop....

The older boy is sleeping, so no rush to cook... I'll just get everything all chopped up...

Dishes done...

Now a quick break and then chop, chop....

The older boy is sleeping, so no rush to cook... I'll just get everything all chopped up...

Ever consider hiring yourself out as a domestic. I bet you could clean up.

Ever consider hiring yourself out as a domestic. I bet you could clean up.
Karl the House Elf :rofl:
180px-House-elf_Ayne.jpg

Not to change the subject but is anybody watching the Mecum Auction

I've finally done it!!! I've finally found a map of the US highway system prior to the interstates!!

-
Back