Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The wife rarely eats zucchini unless it is 'hidden' in a recipe. She started adding some in the stewed tomatoes. I love the stuff. Make it a bunch of diff ways. Easiest is cut in slabs. Put a little oil. Salt and pepper or other seasoning on and toss it on the grill for a few minutes

I think she is going to make zucchini apple bread soon :thumbsup:
(need to remind her):poke:
I often saute it with onions, or do deep fried breaded 'sticks'.

There's an apple orchard just inside of WI that has fresh apple bread...

I need to go there sometime and get some....

Wow, in the news. Don't know if this is national news, but I' m only an hour away...
Baltimore had a 'Nobody Kill Anybody' weekend. Seriously! They asked for a 72 hour ceasefire starting Friday. Made it to Sat evening before someone got shot and died.

Wow, in the news. Don't know if this is national news, but I' m only an hour away...
Baltimore had a 'Nobody Kill Anybody' weekend. Seriously! They asked for a 72 hour ceasefire starting Friday. Made it to Sat evening before someone got shot and died.

Yeah, criminals always follow the rules.... :mob:

:wtf: did they think was going to happen???

I think she is going to make zucchini apple bread soon :thumbsup:
(need to remind her):poke:
I often saute it with onions, or do deep fried breaded 'sticks'.
the little woman shreds zucchini and fries patties in bacon grease... like hash browns.. pretty tasty and easy to make..

Yeah, criminals always follow the rules.... :mob:

:wtf: did they think was going to happen???

Don't know what's more sad, the fact they couldn't go 72 hours with out a murder or the fact they had to try to do it in the first place?

Waterloo too. We don't have thay many murders but shootings daily. They call it "little Chicago" here.

When I lived in Detroit, they had the highest murder rate...

Now I'm in Chicago, they have the highest shooting rate...

I was just thinking... :realcrazy:

Could it be something to do with me???? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
-
Back