Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Did you guys play Pearl Harbor?

No, we don't play Pearl Harbor...

I haven't seen them in about 3 years... they live so far away... Two in DC and one in San Diego..

When I saw the youngest one a few years back before mom died, she mentioned that some people think that she's Mexican... She lets them think that and can pull it off as she knows Spanish very well - she went to school from 7th grade up where they taught in Spanish...

I guess they get more harassment from being Japanese than Mexican... Seems f*cked up that you have to hide your true background to keep from getting harassed...

If is wasn't for Pearl Harbor, they probably wouldn't be my cousins... My uncle was an intrepreter for the State Department and met their mom when he did a "stint" in Japan back in the 60's...

My Nieces are Korean same issues on the east coast. Hawaii We were definitely discriminated against, had a friend with the last name Lee, did all the tests for a state jub, went to the interview the first thing said was "oh your a haoule"

My Nieces are Korean same issues on the east coast. Hawaii We were definitely discriminated against, had a friend with the last name Lee, did all the tests for a state jub, went to the interview the first thing said was "oh your a haoule"

There's a chinese guy at work named David Ho...

If he has any sisters, they are Ho's....

hey -
564edd96042be6f9fc73febbed9129b177b0a073d0666421037341846bfad71d.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good idea in theory. I hope the cover flapping against the paint for a thousand miles won't damage it.
That's a real risk. I know a lot of guys won't use them. One trick I've heard of is to get the thin plastic disposable drop cloths for home painting and put it over the car and tape it tight using the blue painters tape before putting the cover on.

I advise against covering it directly, learned that the hard way once.

Gotta love it when you stump and engineer on his own project.

-
Back