Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I think I might start a new thread about people that AGREE...

I mean really, they just click the little green check, but don't have the courtesy to post up WHY they agree. It's just plain rude...and it also keeps me up at night wondering what they agreed with. Was it everything? Or was just it one little thing?

Aaaaarrrggh! I need to know dammit! My entire sense of self worth is on the line here!

:rofl:

there was no way any good was going to come of it - he was just begging for abuse.. if he really cared so much about one little red X he would have called out the person who Xed him
He actually did in a couple of previous threads before he started this one.

The reason I say I think it was an attempted rant party gone awry was because he posted this in the middle of it..

"Well, that didn't turn out like I had hoped!
Hey, do what you like. Your life is yours to live as you see fit.
Just one man's opinion after all..."

He actually did in a couple of previous threads before he started this one.

The reason I say I think it was an attempted rant party gone awry was because he posted this in the middle of it..

"Well, that didn't turn out like I had hoped!
Hey, do what you like. Your life is yours to live as you see fit.
Just one man's opinion after all..."
hum.. it almost sounds like someone knows it's a "hot button" for him and is intentionally :poke::poke:

I think I might start a new thread about people that AGREE...

I mean really, they just click the little green check, but don't have the courtesy to post up WHY they agree. It's just plain rude...and it also keeps me up at night wondering what they agreed with. Was it everything? Or was just it one little thing?

Aaaaarrrggh! I need to know dammit! My entire sense of self worth is on the line here!

:rofl:
Thank you Dave I just laughed so loud and long like I havent done in a long time! Well done, sir!

hum.. it almost sounds like someone knows it's a "hot button" for him and is intentionally :poke::poke:
Nah, different people in different threads. He's just reacting to people being able to disagree without him having a chance to argue with them.

For some people, it's all about the argument...

So David, you gona order some jello and chicken broth.:poke: Hope they give you something good.

I ALWAYS cover it. You never know how ba-a-ad the weather is gonna be . ALWAYS wear a raincoat!

image.jpg

So David, you gona order some jello and chicken broth.:poke: Hope
Oh yeah a nice dinner chicken, potatoes, ice cream and now I am relaxing, life is good.

Damnit I had a picture I staged that was uncharacteristicly crude for me but it wont upload from my phone

-
Back