Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That's a real risk. I know a lot of guys won't use them. One trick I've heard of is to get the thin plastic disposable drop cloths for home painting and put it over the car and tape it tight using the blue painters tape before putting the cover on.
It fits really tight. If it flaps , off it will come. Behind a large truck, not much wind. In a vacuum.

Relaxing after a fine dinner

IMG_0783.JPG

Thing is, the back glass is out. So open air to the new rear package shelf, speakers. Not good. "Why don't you put the glass in"? If I wanted to do that, I would not have sold the car!! Well, that and other things. New rear glass gasket. Not *** gasket.

Last edited:
Thing is, the back glass is out. So open air to the new rear package shelf, speakers. Not good. "Why don't you put the glass in"? If I wanted to do that, I would not have sold the car!! BTY new back glass gasket. Well, that and other things.
And cover is flannel lined, soft. Used one before. Good cover for a short term solution.

OK here is a question for the guru's and if I don't get an answer here I will start a thread. I have a Motorhome with a 440 with a 727. The tires are 7.50 x 17.5 and I want to go to 7.50 x 20inch. What do I change in the transmission to have the correct speed register on the Speedometer?

Maybe I'll just re color his skin to banana yellow and say he's in the hospital for jaundice...

:lol:

Yea but Tim wrote "tight.... flaps off .....it will come" all in the same sentence. I may stay up all night just to read Karl's responses

OK here is a question for the guru's and if I don't get an answer here I will start a thread. I have a Motorhome with a 440 with a 727. The tires are 7.50 x 17.5 and I want to go to 7.50 x 20inch. What do I change in the transmission to have the correct speed register on the Speedometer?
Speedo gear. Hoppy can probably give you the correct tooth count.

Dammit! Now I have the banana boat song stuck in my head!

Come Mr Tallyman, tally me banana...

-
Back