Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Call the hazmat team, the EPA, make it a superfund site! Call the fire dept.......... That is in Cali!

@goldfish65 will like this one, looks like his old barracuda

000031.jpg

@halifaxhops Ray, The Machine Shop called me yesterday, after i pestered them last week. Looks like It'll be ready today , after he installs the new cam bearings. Said he'd call me back today. Now I'm just waitin for the other shoe to drop.....HOW MUCH !!!!!!

Sounds like it, be a mess with the pressure line, would always leak if it was the tank itself so.....
yeah, already replaced that tank a couple years ago, drive shaft broke and cracked it

@halifaxhops Ray, The Machine Shop called me yesterday, after i pestered them last week. Looks like It'll be ready today , after he installs the new cam bearings. Said he'd call me back today. Now I'm just waitin for the other shoe to drop.....HOW MUCH !!!!!!
and what did they short cut....

Just let me know when after you get back I presume.

Brisk bike ride...would be nice to get back under the covers if I had someone quiet keeping my bed warm.

IMG_0839.JPG

IMG_0848.JPG

IMG_0855.JPG

IMG_0866.JPG

-
Back