Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
As we start our day we must reflect back to our child hood for advice, moving and taking in fresh air was the fist thing on my mind when I was 4 :thankyou: eat healthy and stay busy as we get older is the best advice I have on this day :) so do fresh and raw foods to keep our system running true :poke: Ok, who is going to ask what brought this post up :rofl:
I will - what brought that post on???

Good morning, I just walked in so everyone can leave now :rofl:

Just kidding...drive safe to work, Chris and Mike. I'll settle in at the big table in the back where the geezers hang out. Actually the sun comes up in an hour, I'll ride to the beach. I really like waking up early and greeting each day, might keep on doing it at least sometimes...back to work today.
made it, barely bout hit several deer on the highway this morning and found i have a massive diesel fuel leak under the truck now too :BangHead:

Donuts and sandwiches with the guys working on your new building, didn't agree with you?
:rofl: I have not had a donut in years, good try @goldfish65 :thankyou:

I will - what brought that post on???
Well it was brought on by this Mike, My stove is unplugged and moved for a tile floor and I could not make my own breakfast, so I had a banana and a glass of V8 :thumbsup: .. I will make the best of it and have a better lunch .. ............... I hope :)

made it, barely bout hit several deer on the highway this morning and found i have a massive diesel fuel leak under the truck now too :BangHead:
Not good :BangHead: I really dis like waking to that many things to have to deal with :drama:

Same here now its time for dickey dunking!
so it's time for the yearly dickey washing?
TV239_BD_FR.jpg

They are definitely popular around here with the farmers driving tractors in the winter.

I have a bunch of old flight suits I use, prob should send Anders one since they are fireproof!:eek:

I have to look maybe, have a bunch of them, sometimes they just gave out what they had.

-
Back