Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't think I've ever had a Tamale...Someone splain it to me... maybe I try one.....

Don't think I've ever had a Tamale...Someone splain it to me... maybe I try one.....
As I recall...
What I had was a coarse ground corn flour dough with bits of pork mixed in and lots of hot spice. They wrap it in corn husks to form it/hold it together and I think it's cooked by steaming.

Dang...That sounds pretty good...Next time I go Mex, I'll try it...Thanks

So I'm taking a half day today, gonna go stack up some wood and then mess with the polara.
Didn't stack any today, but filled the basement steps/Bilco doors. Supposed to rain here tomorrow, I can stack it then. Just wanted to get some in while it was nice and dry. Haven't used a whole lot yet this season. Should have plenty left for next year. Which is where I want to be with it - one year ahead.​

Just finishing up another Gravy job. Rear brakes and an oil change on a Toyota Sienna...No more work, till next week....

Just finishing up another Gravy job. Rear brakes and an oil change on a Toyota Sienna...No more work, till next week....
me neither! I'm camped out in front of the football game, enjoying a crackling fire and a nice fruity vodka beverage. The little woman has some bbq pork for sammies made, big pot of chili on the stove, smells of cookies and pumpkin bread wafting through the air, Christmas music playing low in the background, dog stretched out at my feet...

Imma thinkin good day!

me neither! I'm camped out in front of the football game, enjoying a crackling fire and a nice fruity vodka beverage. The little woman has some bbq pork for sammies made, big pot of chili on the stove, smells of cookies and pumpkin bread wafting through the air, Christmas music playing low in the background, dog stretched out at my feet...

Imma thinkin good day!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Scoped the bores on the poly and popped the valve covers, no signs of rust or any thing obvious that'd prevent it from being usable. Could even see cross hatching in the bores. Haven't tried rotating it yet. Gonna drain the fluids and replace with new and then try to prime it with the oil pump tool I have .

fc2b8be92a9f51faf708eb5ecf49c413--hate-work-long-day.jpg

ZWYT1kKTweGcHPbZqxeF5MwUZWb5aA67_lg.jpg

Went over to the shop down the road to diagnose a snow plow. Had it working in less than 20 minutes. 2 DAYS!
He would have been better off calling me when it quit.

Did a little bit of blasting on the headers,then decided the blast cabinet needs some tlc. Needs a tune up. Thinking a smaller suction hose will pull sand better.

Scoped the bores on the poly and popped the valve covers, no signs of rust or any thing obvious that'd prevent it from being usable. Could even see cross hatching in the bores. Haven't tried rotating it yet. Gonna drain the fluids and replace with new and then try to prime it with the oil pump tool I have .

I like the cam in this one!

A little info on cams. See post #21. Viewing a thread - camshaft for 318 poly?

Did a little bit of blasting on the headers,then decided the blast cabinet needs some tlc. Needs a tune up. Thinking a smaller suction hose will pull sand better.
What brand? There is a mod for the lower priced cabinets.

-
Back