Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Carry out works for me. The Margaritas were assembled at home.
1000011166.jpg
1000011165.jpg
1000011163.jpg
1000011162.jpg

Looks good Wolfie...

What's the stupid scale rating if I try new dash wiring without removing the dash? Think I'd pull the interior so I can just lay down to work... Less of a yoga pose for hours
I did wires and anything else I could with dash out. And still ended up twisting around in there way too much.

Went downtown to listen to a band. Met the neighbors down there. I'm not a big fan of sitting up too close. The thumping drives me nuts and my ears are ringing. I'm getting old I guess. I came home and the wife can come home with the neighbors. Her suggestion. Smart gal. LOL

Went downtown to listen to a band. Met the neighbors down there. I'm not a big fan of sitting up too close. The thumping drives me nuts and my ears are ringing. I'm getting old I guess. I came home and the wife can come home with the neighbors. Her suggestion. Smart gal. LOL
Oops, the wife just texted that I was lucky to come home when I did. The music wasn't fun to listen to and really loud. She said she should have came home with me. LOL

Last edited:
Just got home from a party at my wife 's. Boss's house. Pretty nice house. Ate food, drank beer and sang Karaoke. Now home and the wife is pretty done so time for her to go to sleep..

The egg are cracked open like the first morning
Scrambled and mixed with Ham and cheese
Add in some
Peppers, mushrooms, and onions
Praise for the singing, praise for the morning
Praise for the day and what is ahead.

Ears are ringing and can't sleep. I'm getting too old for this stuff. :BangHead:

I took exhaust in a couple of boxes yesterday to check on shipping. 2 boxes postal service $500.......................

UPS small box $1700
Large box $2500 :wtf:

-
Back