Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Going to Chris in the morning. Then unloading the dart and heading off to Bowling Green Kentucky for early registration

Figured fry up some taters, eggs, and Bologna. Parm cheese. Then hit the Wiring on the Valiant.

View attachment 1716259956
Looks good Wolfie...

What's the stupid scale rating if I try new dash wiring without removing the dash? Think I'd pull the interior so I can just lay down to work... Less of a yoga pose for hours

Just sayin'

FB_IMG_1717855480367.jpg

Air Force is offering 180,000 dollar bonuses for airmen and officers who extend their service contracts with the Airforce, Air Reserves or Air Guard. I’m army so we don’t get bonuses anywhere close to that. Plus I never got one as I fell in a weird timing loop.

Active duty though.... yes?

They were offering $120k for E7s in my career field when I was scheduled to retire.

I did the math. Wasn't worth it
No, all three components of the Air Force offering the same

Air Force is offering 180,000 dollar bonuses for airmen and officers who extend their service contracts with the Airforce, Air Reserves or Air Guard. I’m army so we don’t get bonuses anywhere close to that. Plus I never got one as I fell in a weird timing loop.
I was wondering what that had to do with putting soap in your yard.

It was extra good to reenlist in a tax-free zone

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Air Force has this thing too to where they’ll get you on a flight over one of those zones and do the reenlistment there too. Texting with the recruiter now haha

Looks good Wolfie...

What's the stupid scale rating if I try new dash wiring without removing the dash? Think I'd pull the interior so I can just lay down to work... Less of a yoga pose for hours
Not stupid if you are flexible enough, and good eyesight.
I'm neither, plus I figure since I was replacing the Windshield, rebuilding the column, we'll actually I sent that To Rusty to rebuild.
Heater box and replace core.
I just felt it was easier . Column is still at my Daughters other house In North Carolina. Figured it was cheaper to have Rob ship it to her and she could drop it off when she comes to visit me. That's not happening till around July.

I'm neither, plus I figure since I was replacing the Windshield, rebuilding the column, we'll actually I sent that To Rusty to rebuild.
I just felt it was easier . Column is still at my Daughters other house In North Carolina. Figured it was cheaper to have Rob ship it to her and she could drop it off when she comes to visit me. That's not happening till around July.
I would never try it. Easy to remove windshield and dash..you just have to drop column.

I did the polara without pulling it, HUGE regret. Just pull the dash

Beware! He probably has a list of things for you to assist with there at his house :lol:

To do while his attention is elswhere
Air Force has this thing too to where they’ll get you on a flight over one of those zones and do the reenlistment there too. Texting with the recruiter now haha

1717866610418.png

-
Back