Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
What's the stupid scale rating if I try new dash wiring without removing the dash? Think I'd pull the interior so I can just lay down to work... Less of a yoga pose for hours
Every car is different but its not that hard to lower the steering column and remove the instrument panel. Then lay the harness out on the bench. Fix whatever is needed. Put it back in reverse. Look for ground connections the FSM may not mention. I found one of those. Actually two. Support hte harness however the factory did it.

Gotta live having extra space to work in the summer. Gantry is handy! Getting my mini-tubs fabbed up and roughed in. Taking lots of breaks though.
IMG_0804.jpeg
IMG_0805.jpeg

:lol:

1916 - 1970

WW-I
WW-II
Korean War
Vietnam

1970 - 2024

Internet
GWOT

Some interesting similarities and differences.
A 1916 car was not comparible to a 1970 car in terms of highway capabilities, ease of operation, etc.
A 1970 car still can do everything a 2024 car can do although a little more effort and skill required.
OTH not sure all 2024 cars would survive 1916 roads. LOL

Vietnam goes on both sides of 1970.
1970 - 2024 Two GW plus, Afganistan, Beriut, Yugaslavia, Granada, Panama, Somalia.
All volunteer army to citizen army to all volunteer armed services again.

A 1916 house is still useable in 2024. :)

Eh more curious than actually serious.
But when there's stuff to get done, sometimes you got to turn the computer off and focus the list.
I only turned mine on cause I had to eat lunch inside.
Turning it off now.

But when there's stuff to get done, sometimes you got to turn the computer off and focus the list.
I only turned mine on cause I had to eat lunch inside.
Turning it off now.
I multitask like crazy. Probably not as efficient but I can’t stay focused on one task for too long…

Making progress here. Had a church buddy of mine come over today and help me get the doors off of the Cuda and the trunk lid. He had extra time, so he helped me get the windows out of the doors while he was here, which was a total PIA. Hoping I can remember how all this stuff goes back together. I did label and bag and label..
PXL_20240608_190903053.jpg
PXL_20240608_190917931.jpg
PXL_20240608_190911999.jpg
PXL_20240608_190929587.jpg

Making progress here. Had a church buddy of mine come over today and help me get the doors off of the Cuda and the trunk lid. He had extra time, so he helped me get the windows out of the doors while he was here, which was a total PIA. Hoping I can remember how all this stuff goes back together. I did label and bag and label..
View attachment 1716260114View attachment 1716260115View attachment 1716260116View attachment 1716260117
The back side glass for me is always the hardest to reinstall and adjust

Last edited:
Just got my 2002 Dodge truck in the garage and the tractor under the hay shed before the hail hit. So far it is on the smaller size but it's ugly outside. Weather guessers say large hail later this afternoon.

Slathered some paint on bottom of bed floor. Bonus, found my missing tube of seam sealer.
Paint dry by morning, flip it over and set back on truck.
Kid’s car got towed here, wrecked 2 tires in the last couple months. Demolished the spare as well. Rim is definitely no bueno…

-
Back