Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning. Tim should be here in a couple hours. And it looks like my Amazon brand tire(gulp) will be here today sometime so I’ll at least be making the trip!

Keeps the deer away.
Not sure where the soap conversation started... Deer are getting in the garden more than usual this year. Ate a couple pepper plants. Just last night the wife put some soap out. Will see if it works.

Good Morning

Not sure where the soap conversation started... Deer are getting in the garden more than usual this year. Ate a couple pepper plants. Just last night the wife put some soap out. Will see if it works.

Good Morning
I missed it. But Irish Spring works. I haven't seen the deer around eating out of the bird feeder since I used it.
If it only kept the squirrels away.

Good Morning
Neighbor put up Zest soap bars on her trees, deer left those trees alone. Now that's mostly for them rubbing on them during the rut, don't know how soap works for hungry but probably the same.

Looks like it's a mow de lawn day. Lawn mowers been acting up, battery isn't charging so will have to check it out.

Mowed the lawn yesterday and got stuck on the hill for the second time in 2 mowings, pretty late in the year for this, lot of late rain this year.

Stuck1.jpeg

Stuck2.jpeg

Looks like it's a mow de lawn day. Lawn mowers been acting up, battery isn't charging so will have to check it out.
What kinda mower? I have an EGO leaf blower that's battery (56V) isn't running near as long as it used to, thinking time for a gas powered Stihl

I have a mower like yours. Transmission is bad. A new transmission is $750.00 Found another identical mower with 200hrs, snow blade, weights, tune up kit, new blades, extra new belts for $1000.00. Now I have a parts mower that I hope lasts a few more yrs
Mowed the lawn yesterday and got stuck on the hill for the second time in 2 mowings, pretty late in the year for this, lot of late rain this year.

View attachment 1716260361

View attachment 1716260362

Mowed my yesterday. I gotta get new tires for it when I get back from power tour too. Thinking of AG type tires, tired of spinning wheels up the small hill in my back yard

-
Back