Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not yet, I'm still liking my old gas mower.
You see the report that came out Friday? Researchers have discovered that fracking waste water actually contains all the raw materials to make….. lithium batteries for EVs… enough to where batteries could be produced right here in the US for 1/8th of the cost of current batteries made in China. And that during the extraction of said materials, it actually purifies the water enough to test like regular river water…

You see the report that came out Friday? Researchers have discovered that fracking waste water actually contains all the raw materials to make….. lithium batteries for EVs… enough to where batteries could be produced right here in the US for 1/8th of the cost of current batteries made in China. And that during the extraction of said materials, it actually purifies the water enough to test like regular river water…
No I didn't see that, sounds like a great deal.

I have a mower like yours. Transmission is bad. A new transmission is $750.00 Found another identical mower with 200hrs, snow blade, weights, tune up kit, new blades, extra new belts for $1000.00. Now I have a parts mower that I hope lasts a few more yrs
Look at the once in surplus center they sell them, I have one on the small tractor have some New pull offs.

Mechanical Transaxles | Transaxles, Transmissions, Differentials | Power Transmission | www.surpluscenter.com

Last edited:
Looks like it's a mow de lawn day. Lawn mowers been acting up, battery isn't charging so will have to check it out.
Im way behind on grass cutting. So im going to do the right thing and work on the Studebaker..
Will drag the mower out later.

morning!
Was supposed to be nice out. Maybe it will warm up some. Nope. Rain today.
SSS and out for Brekkie. Then try and flip the truck box back over without dropping it.

Not sure where the soap conversation started... Deer are getting in the garden more than usual this year. Ate a couple pepper plants. Just last night the wife put some soap out. Will see if it works.

Good Morning
Irish spring .

It's Scampy Sunday!

1717937614829.png

Good morning :D

-
Back