Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Quick read on web, cheapest is water of course, then wiper wash fluid. I learned that beet juice weighs about 3 pounds more per gallon than water, wouldn't have thought that

The speedway open practice yesterday was about like I figgered, 10-12 racers. I sat in the bleachers and watched until it got "put on your jacket!" cold :lol: Track itself looked good, a good share of the rest of the place needs a whole lotta work. I was sittin' in the big $$ reserved section individual chairs and not as densely occupied as the bleachers. The frickin' weeds between those seats and the track were so tall I couldn't see turn 1 and it was right in front of me :lol: The parking lot is a mess too. They better git busy, Saturday is opening night and Sprint Cars used to draw the biggest crowds.

Last edited:
It was a show hosted by a local group called the Gasket Goons. It was the first time they hosted it in the spring. There were 800+ cars there. Eastwood was there but not really any other vendors. This show only allowed 69 or older. Besides a couple of old MG’s and mini’s there was nothing foreign. It was a good time. They had a few bands playing. They hold another one is September that usually draws in over 1200 cars. @Mattax

He said he was 20 or so miles from you a bit ago. What's open Sunday to get the tire mounted?

He said he was 20 or so miles from you a bit ago. What's open Sunday to get the tire mounted?
Not sure yet. Friday I got the idea to see if Amazon had my tire size, sure as **** they did, it’s due to be delivered by 145pm today. So I’ve gotta call around and see who’s not only open but there’s only a couple shops around here that will mount tires not purchase through them. None of the national chain ones will.

Well hell looks like Tim found himself a convoy @Mopar Tim

IMG_4680.jpeg

IMG_4681.jpeg

Good luck. Around here have friends with them in a pinch.
I can mount it I have that tool, I just can’t balance it. Though my tool is only ever been used on a 31 inch tire, not sure how much of a fight it’d be on a 35

I can mount it I have that tool, I just can’t balance it. Though my tool is only ever been used on a 31 inch tire, not sure how much of a fight it’d be on a 35
Take it somewhere. If the mounting bead gest messed up it will never hold air without a tube!

It was always fun watching the commercial tire guys do one of the loaders at the rock farm. They used flax soap which they carried in 5 gallon buckets to seal and lube the beads when they seated them big tires. BOOM! as the tire seats and that flax soap would fly 50' in every direction :rofl:

It was always fun watching the commercial tire guys do one of the loaders at the rock farm. They used flax soap which they carried in 5 gallon buckets to seal and lube the beads when they seated them big tires. BOOM! as the tire seats and that flax soap would fly 50' in every direction :rofl:
We used to use ether to seat the tractor tires

-
Back