Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You're pregnant?

And Hoppy is the father?

No

and

HELL NO

I just got news from my Guard unit, due to the government shutdown, they've redone out training schedule for the rest of the fiscal year... They moved my July drill which was the weekend of Carsisle... MEANING there is now a window to get to drive over to it!

Almost forgot I ordered new u joints.... dang I have to press those in before I can take it for a spin. But it looks like today is the day I get to test it out. It’s only sat for a year lol! This ones ones for you grandpa :steering:

No

and

HELL NO

I just got news from my Guard unit, due to the government shutdown, they've redone out training schedule for the rest of the fiscal year... They moved my July drill which was the weekend of Carsisle... MEANING there is now a window to get to drive over to it!
:thumbsup:

Almost forgot I ordered new u joints.... dang I have to press those in before I can take it for a spin. But it looks like today is the day I get to test it out. It’s only sat for a year lol! This ones ones for you grandpa :steering:
Hope it goes well

post a video my friend!

Just a reminder when it's cold, and your vinyl seats are brittle, watch out you don't rip them like I did just now, as I was searching for my phone I thought I left in the Fury.:BangHead::mad:

Man that sucks...

Would rubbing them down with baby oil help make them more pliable???

And PA honors my CCW permit! This is looking better and better. How far is it from Carlisle to Gettysburg?

Man that sucks...

Would rubbing them down with baby oil help make them more pliable???
Don't know , but would like to find what's good. Gotta believe there are some good conditioners available. Probably for boats. Between cold and sun, wet, and dry some salt water... That upholstery takes a beating.

bout the same as from Gettysburg to Carlisle. LOL
not far, less than an hour drive..

Sweet, I'd like to go see it again. the first time, my 8th grade field trip, it was thunderstorming so well only drove the buses thru it and walked the museum, didnt get to see the battlefield much

Sweet, I'd like to go see it again. the first time, my 8th grade field trip, it was thunderstorming so well only drove the buses thru it and walked the museum, didnt get to see the battlefield much
FYI, It's about same distance as from York. People stay in York for Carlisle events. So don't wait too long to book a hotel...

FYI, It's about same distance as from York. People stay in York for Carlisle events. So don't wait too long to book a hotel...
i'd probably stay a couple hours from the track

that or pull a smokey and bandit run, 8 hours there, 8 hours back, gives me 6 hours at carlisle be back home the next morning lol

that or pull a smokey and bandit run, 8 hours there, 8 hours back, gives me 6 hours at carlisle be back home the next morning lol
that sounds like an incredibly bad idea.
I do less than an hour drive there. Usually there 7AM to 5PM. Probably don't see half of what's there. Hot and dead tired. Can't even imagine doing a drive like that after.

-
Back