Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not yet, but I am sure I will soon Mike

Good evening Ddaddy, thunder and ice storms going on here tonight
Hiya Memi. We are getting snow sleet and freezing rain overnight into the morning followed by all rain later. May need to go into work late tomorrow.

I am glad I have a friend brewing beer, he can teach us why not to do something and what we need to remember, I hope to hear more about toolmans brewing threw this month :thumbsup:

The Dart made its first trip today to the gas station and back about a 5 mile trip. First time in a year and a half that it’s been on the road since I got it. Shifts great now.

Hiya Memi. We are getting snow sleet and freezing rain overnight into the morning followed by all rain later. May need to go into work late tomorrow.
Wow !! This is a crazy big system I guess, sounds like the same here, my wife is hopping we can't get off the hill in the morning, she will go in late :) maybe not even go in, I have been thinking about those great buckets you have :thumbsup:, I am thinking about getting rid of one of my Ramcharger's, so we may have to talk in the next month or so :D

The Dart made its first trip today to the gas station and back about a 5 mile trip. First time in a year and a half that it’s been on the road since I got it. Shifts great now.
Congratulations, I do know how you feel :thumbsup:

Wow !! This is a crazy big system I guess, sounds like the same here, my wife is hopping we can't get off the hill in the morning, she will go in late :) maybe not even go in, I have been thinking about those great buckets you have :thumbsup:, I am thinking about getting rid of one of my Ramcharger's, so we may have to talk in the next month or so :D
They are here waiting for you. No hurry, they are sitting patiently with your name on them. :)

They are here waiting for you. No hurry, they are sitting patiently with your name on them. :)
Oh my goodness yes !! Thank you, I bet I will dream about them tonight,:steering::steering: the white Ramcharger has a new 904 (5 stack Clutch) I had built and I tested and drove it for 700 miles and now parked waiting for me to remove it for Vic (Victoria).. It has perfect int, new exhaust and a running 318 with zero rust.. the one in the back ground :) That will be the one I will sell , all ready have a buyer :thumbsup:

Car show wedding pic's 146.jpg

Oh my goodness yes !! Thank you, I bet I will dream about them tonight,:steering::steering: the white Ramcharger has a new 904 (5 stack Clutch) I had built and I tested and drove it for 700 miles and now parked waiting for me to remove it for Vic (Victoria).. It has perfect int, new exhaust and a running 318 with zero rust.. the one in the back ground :) That will be the one I will sell , all ready have a buyer :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715139312
So you will be dreaming about Daves seat......s? They used to be mine, can you dream about me too? :steering::lol::lol:

it's all over the sports media. Patriots owner talked McDaniels into breaking the contract he'd signed earlier today with the Colts. Reports are the Patriots may be in deep crap for tampering
You could have said that in the first place...but NOOO...you had to be vague and incomplete in your post. :poke:

So you will be dreaming about Daves seat......s? They used to be mine, can you dream about me too? :steering::lol::lol:
:rofl:.............................. Ah........... do you fish or hunt ? or BBQ .... may be then :p

I’m not sure if you have followed the whole story with the Dart but I inherited it 2 years ago from my grandpa and he passed away on thanksgiving last year so it means a lot to get it running.
Yes I have, I am very happy for you, just in time for spring , well almost spring time.. :D:D

Good evening @jaws It has now started freezing and the rain that is coming down is starting to freeze over here in northeast Arkansas ... it will be a dangerous night here, I will stay home and watch the news ...

You bought a plastic bucket with a trash bag in it for $39.99??
Good thing you guys are kidding . Costs more than that. Food grade fermenting bucket with cleaners, disinfectant, a mix of beer, brewers sugar, airlock, and a cool stir stick.

I am glad I have a friend brewing beer, he can teach us why not to do something and what we need to remember, I hope to hear more about toolmans brewing threw this month :thumbsup:
First batch Mike. Wish you guys were here to enjoy it.

20180202_141807.jpg

-
Back