Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning from bustling Sarasota. Mom and I went to the oyster bar, hasnt changed too much over the years. Little brother and I walked around downtown and had dinner and drinks, he drove the Fury a little...he remembers all my Furys since he was a little kid. Forgot to take pics of that. Having lunch today with an important family friend, she is like a second Mom to me since I was born.

IMG_1245.JPG

IMG_1246.JPG

Ice on power lines and tree's , 30 degrees now, but the sun is on it's way up, should make for some good pictures this morning
Good morning

They just upped the snow here to 5", and Mitch guess what my wife dropped her checkbook at the bank and I have to get it, sound familiar?

Morning you guys! Looks like a good time there Dave!
Yep Ray, it is, my Stepdad has a slow-moving cancer that gives him some back pain, but his appetite has come back. Having dinner with sister and family then I will jump in the Fury tomorrow morning and head home. It got 15 mpg going 80+ mpg.

Oh at least twice a year wallet, checkbook, brain gets lost!:mob: Oh it gets even better she got a call from the weed doc to get a recommendation for medical marihuana, well she thought it was coved by Blue Cross? Come on girl, so out of pocket 260 and it gets better after the approval to get it whenever the pot pharmacies open she has to pay for the prescription that they prescribe then pay for the whatever, prob vape stuff. she really thought insurance would cover it, that conversation if you want to call it that was pretty high decibel.

Actu
Yep Ray, it is, my Stepdad has a slow-moving cancer that gives him some back pain, but his appetite has come back. Having dinner with sister and family then I will jump in the Fury tomorrow morning and head home. It got 15 mpg going 80+ mpg.
ally pretty good milage bet if you kept it at 60 you would get twenty!

Oh at least twice a year wallet, checkbook, brain gets lost!:mob: Oh it gets even better she got a call from the weed doc to get a recommendation for medical marihuana, well she thought it was coved by Blue Cross? Come on girl, so out of pocket 260 and it gets better after the approval to get it whenever the pot pharmacies open she has to pay for the prescription that they prescribe then pay for the whatever, prob vape stuff. she really thought insurance would cover it, that conversation if you want to call it that was pretty high decibel.
wow...

Actu

ally pretty good milage bet if you kept it at 60 you would get twenty!
Yep I think its pretty good, no way to keep it at 60 tho! Driving home I am taking a short detour to have lunch in Cross Creek Fl, that is the isolated backwoods where one of my favorite books The Yearling was set and where the author lived.

Yep I thought think its pretty good, no way to keep it at 60 tho! Driving home I am taking a short detour to have lunch in Cross Creek Fl, that is the isolated backwoods where one of my favorite books The Yearling was set and where the author lived.
What octtane gas you using? I use 89 in the cobalt and it gets 4mpg better than the 87 around here.

That is just todays crisis, best part I don't think the truck will be able to get up the driveway because of the ice then this crap is turning to rain around 5 and will freeze again on top of it all!
yikes

That is just todays crisis, best part I don't think the truck will be able to get up the driveway because of the ice then this crap is turning to rain around 5 and will freeze again on top of it all!
If you look at the radar, you see most of this is missing me......But looks like yoose guys are gettin nailed.....:thumbsup:

Ray is the medical MJ for your wife's Crohns?
Yes and also chronic back pain she is on so many opioids and we are trying to get them down, I would love her to get of the fentanyl patches, that is the goal here. Here is the best part she gets drug tester before she gets her prescriptions, so I asked the doc what will happen when she gets it, well we look the other way because we will know she is on it! WTF?

-
Back