Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So before I can cruise this summer I need to redo intake..... install restored steering column from Norms Speed Shop and I have a restored 69 woodgrain rallye steering wheel from rr70 coming this week.

my ramps... not the edible kind lol

my ramps.jpg

It might be hard to believe, but between these two images and the time I spent previously doing the background of the gas station, it took more than a dozen hours to produce them.

At my pay rate, they are worth a combined total of over $3800.

I’m quite sure nobody will ever be willing pay me the full value of what it takes to produce these, but if I get smiles and appreciation for the effort...it’s more than worth the time spent. :)

.aluminum intake and the dowel pin is still there?

So before I can cruise this summer I need to redo intake..... install restored steering column from Norms Speed Shop and I have a restored 69 woodgrain rallye steering wheel from rr70 coming this week.

I can get that done in a weekend... :D

Ok. Dunno what i have.
Was looking at formula s hubcaps. Look like what was hanging on the wall where i got my Barracuda. Hes not giving them up. I know it was a 273 4bbl. Had a vinyl roof(targa top?)
He obliterated the fender tag so i have no idea.will be checking seat for build sheet,maybe by some slim chance its still there. Advice?

Are you sure that those are strong enough to hold the car while you are under it???
If they are built like the ones I have...yes. I have had a full sized Bronco 4x4 and and F-150 on mine and they are way stronger than those vehicles ever pushed them. Mine are rated for 5000 lbs each.

Ok. Dunno what i have.
Was looking at formula s hubcaps. Look like what was hanging on the wall where i got my Barracuda. Hes not giving them up. I know it was a 273 4bbl. Had a vinyl roof(targa top?)
He obliterated the fender tag so i have no idea.will be checking seat for build sheet,maybe by some slim chance its still there. Advice?
Under the rear seat and behind the glove box are two of the favorite spots for the factory to put build sheets.

-
Back