Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Took her out for her maiden voyage this evening. Drove her 12 mile to the gas station and 12 mile back. I like the way she handles and she rides nice!! I found out the fuel gauge doesn't work though. Looks like I will be checking fuses again. Mileage odometer does work though!! Speedometer is a bit bouncy until ya get past 30 MPH then levels out. Heater works great! Radio doesn't lol.

Took her out for her maiden voyage this evening. Drove her 12 mile to the gas station and 12 mile back. I like the way she handles and she rides nice!! I found out the fuel gauge doesn't work though. Looks like I will be checking fuses again. Mileage odometer does work though!! Speedometer is a bit bouncy until ya get past 30 MPH then levels out. Heater works great! Radio doesn't lol.
Do any gauges work? Temp? If so, not a fuse.

Chilly and blustery day here today, so I spent a bunch of time doing this image...

Turned out pretty well I think!

View attachment 1715162738
Yes it did.
Reminds me of one time my mom was driving and got lost in some NJ backroads. There was couple of glass top pumps in front of wood framed store. Doubt they were still in use - didn't look like it. Never was able to figure out where that was.

Cooool. Yer drivin' it, is the important part. I admire that. If ua' don't drive around ya' don't find all that stuff out and fix it. And hey it worked out a lot better than if ya'd driven 12 miles to the gas station and only 6 miles back. You must be doin' stuff right.

Yes, temp works, alternator works, fasten seat belt light works, speedometer and oil light comes on when starting. So looks like I will be chasing down a ground wire....
Its just a clip-on strap. Goes from the tank to the steel line.
Sometimes the sending unit connector falls off. Mine does that alot. I *think* I fixed it...

Its just a clip-on strap. Goes from the tank to the steel line.
Sometimes the sending unit connector falls off. Mine does that alot. I *think* I fixed it...
Thanks for the tip! I will check that out tomorrow if we don't have snow up to our arses!

Cooool. Yer drivin' it, is the important part. I admire that. If ua' don't drive around ya' don't find all that stuff out and fix it. And hey it worked out a lot better than if ya'd driven 12 miles to the gas station and only 6 miles back. You must be doin' stuff right.

I bought it to drive it. No point in shutting it up and not letting it do what it was built to do. :)

I bought it to drive it. No point in shutting it up and not letting it do what it was built to do. :)
Exactly!
My biggest hope this summer is to drive mine from the shop to the storage building. Will be a big accomplishment

Pretty sure he was being a smart *** in reference to London. :lol:
:elmer:@toolmanmike
dang - you beat me to it McGraw
200px-Quick_Draw_McGraw.png

There's a town called Hyde park 15 mins from here lol
That's funny.
I wrote London - England because there's a Hyde Park (town, not a park) in NY state, along the Hudson River. Elanor Roosvelt's cottage is there.

-
Back