Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
TMM is the snow coming your way today?? Missed us, weather map looked like a bull's-eye for you though.

some-days-you-just-cant-get-rid-of-a-bomb-8140124.png

TMM is the snow coming your way today?? Missed us, weather map looked like a bull's-eye for you though.
Supposed to start this afternoon. 4" possible. (wait for a Karl response about the 4") LOL

Good morning, meeting my boss and wife for brunch soon, trying to wake up first! Chilly morning for us, 44 degrees.

That darned Karl. He used to work for Maytag.....he was a agitator! :rofl::rofl:

I worked at a bakery also...

I was a loafer...

I wanted to quit, but I kneaded the dough.... :D

I worked at a fire hydrant factory...

You couldn't park anywhere near the place.... :rolleyes:

Then I worked at a helium gas factory and had to quit...

I refuse to be spoken to in that tone.... :rolleyes:

I have a friend who works at a tampon factory, they're looking for help...

He's going to talk to his boss and see if they can pull some strings and get me in.... :rolleyes:

I was a loafer...

He's going to talk to his boss and see if they can pull some strings and get me in.... :rolleyes:

Karl: "I got a million of em" Thanks for the laugh this morning Karl.:rofl:

Biscuits and gravy for me please!

One of my favorites too, we are going to a French place so I will have other things on the menu, it is casual though, a lot of families go there, it gets really noisy so I don't go often. But maybe since we will be there early it won't be bad.

I was a loafer...

You forgot working at the pickle factory and the pickle slicer incident.

I'm finally caught up for today... :D

Now have to go check the 21 alerts that came in while I was catching up.... :BangHead:

There are four on the outside of the load bank two are cracked. Prob will have to cut them down 5" is common but just scored a diamond blade for $10 for the Makita so I should be able to cut them now.

View attachment 1715162528
sisweb.com has 1/2" OD ceramic insulator in up-to 24-inch length and will cut them to your spec. A little pricey though: They have 6" length pre-cut single-hole ceramic standoffs advertised for $13.50 apiece.

Pittsburgh area
Was about an hour fom you last weekend visiting my son in Boliver

Kids!!!! She probably never thought about original color scheme lol
Dad taught her to scheme, just missed the color part.
Ha! Nope! LOTS of Coffee in the morning.
fixed

I will need to eventually repaint that wood-grain looking part of mine. It flaked off in one spot when I touched it.
I touched mine up with brown paint, but I think the precut to shape woodgrain decals are available
No the seal kits, no idea where to get a pivot except used. 99% of the time you can free them up.
As long as they are not loose enough to be wobbly, the grease will fill in for some wear
What can you tell me about the steering wheel? Reason im asking is the duster wheel is foam covered,i know its gong to fall apart. I would really like to give it wood...
The dart wheel is lame...
I will probably ad some kind of thicker grip to my duster steering wheel. The rim is to thin.
Yes, a few left...

The older boy cooked spaghetti later instead of eating the ribs.... :BangHead: :icon_fU:
:wtf:
OK, I'm caught up. Anybody still here?

Good Morning

-
Back