Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I guess they all sun fade an crack, have a bunch of people asking about them but they go to the first asked. Had idea of what I should ask just threw a number at him.

Dog is fed and shot. He isn't wanting to eat the dry dog food, only the canned I mix with it. Eventually he does eat it all but he isn't liking it! They changed the formula or something. The big $88 bag is a brown color, but they only have it if we call ahead now. The smaller bag is a highway center line yellow color. So something is different in it!!!

And a Gal! That's sexist!

Wow have a pretty hard to find inside trim piece on the cuda I guess they all are broken.
View attachment 1715173452 View attachment 1715173453
Those plastic corner pieces under the back glass corners.
Duster had a rodent cage, but that was the only place they were NOT living. lol. Also the spot I stepped through
good morning

9F663AAF-7A32-45AA-A597-B9F2F41C988F.jpeg

F18E82DA-1EC0-4D61-BACB-8FA17D65EFC7.jpeg

I just cleaned it out two trash cans full just so it can dry out hate to work in rust mud!

I just cleaned it out two trash cans full just so it can dry out hate to work in rust mud!
I just push it out of the way. This is a grab and go. He wants to sent the car to scrapper soon, so not wasting time on anything I don't want

Talk about plastic panals...I got the sail panals- just cracked around the pop out window lever on one. Same as mine was. Door tops are pretty good-that passenger door one was my most wanted part. A-pillar plastics were junk Just crumbled in my hands.

Did not know it was a parts car, wiring is worth a few hundred if it is good.

Talk about plastic panals...I got the sail panals- just cracked around the pop out window lever on one. Same as mine was. Door tops are pretty good-that passenger door one was my most wanted part. A-pillar plastics were junk Just crumbled in my hands.
Hey, hows the harness on that thing? Specifically the fuse box

Few more sips of coffee and I am heading over to get more parts. Hopefully front brake stuff today. Not sure if I will bother with the rear. Although I realized yesterday it has a pair of rallys I want if not rusted. I don't thing they sunk in the dirt-close though.

Horns, hood and trunk latches are easy. Door locks if they have keys
Yep, will probably get some of those today - time permitting. I have the doors, wonder if he will give me the keys... Actually found an extr ignition with keys. I wonder if that was original? But I think he unlocked it with another key. Hmmm

that first pic, back floor drivers side is same spot I went through the Duster floor.

Shame that car is so far gone the rest is in good enough shape to bring it back, frame and most sheetmetal is gone though.

- Just trying to decide what else to pull off this before it gets scrapped. So. small blocks for dummies-probably 318, but how can I positively tell what motor and if heads or manifolds etc are anything special?

The engine size is cast into the driver's side of the block...

How to ID a Small Block Engine Block:

My parts pile has grown since Saturday. got the doors today. I will clean the glass and see if it is better than what I have. my driver glass has some scratches. I may sell the doors- they are actually better than mine were to start. Or gut and scrap...Also got wheel well trim and harnesses from engine and dash today. Probably get the disk brakes tomorrow. Just thinking through anything worth grabbing

Grab all of the pulleys....

-
Back