Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Things are in microscopic writing, except there are no words. Just tiny pictures with tiny letters telling you what is what. TINY writing. And pictures that look like something a reject from drafting school attempted to put together.
I consider those kind of instructions just a suggestion...then I make my own assembly plan.

Wifey wanted a new TV stand with a built-in fire place. Instructions said assembly 30-45 min tops. 4 1/2 hrs later..:mad:
It's like the IKEA toddler bed, just a bag of screws and tape. No instructions, no pictures,

Im already pissed off just parking at ikea...
This just in,the meatballs are a lie!
They aint swedish!
Took my kid there for some furniture. Asked if she wanted help. Nope.
Aparrently she has a short temper too...

Hey.. I finally got a pic of one of the FBBO roadies.

ATT01186.jpg

Well I have been elected to be the president of our home owners association. Not where I live but our rental condo. I have a friend who lives there. This guy thinks I am his own mouth piece! Wants his own personal reserved parking space. The rules state Garage parking only. He has a full size truck, and parks in the guest parking, but that is first come first served. PITA

Well I have been elected to be the president of our home owners association. Not where I live but our rental condo. I have a friend who lives there. This guy thinks I am his own mouth piece! Wants his own personal reserved parking space. The rules state Garage parking only. He has a full size truck, and parks in the guest parking, but that is first come first served. PITA

If nominated I will not run.
If elected I will not serve.

You can always resign...of get yourself impeached!

-
Back