Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
K. Tim, definetly torx. They usually fit pretty good. Any chance 1 size too small?

Trans is back together, not at all happy with the kit. All the steel sealing rings were replaced with plastic, so i left the originals.
Just torqued pump and tailstock.
Have to pressure test and go through valve body. And set the bands.

.Hey.

https_%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2F3-d-gifs%2Fcat.gif

Hey Dave. Feeling any better?
Regarding work situation? Not really.

No new information other than it’s coming unglued by the end of June. Severance has been detailed and it isn’t bad I guess...just not great. I can’t really engage in making plans of what to do next until I get more information. I don’t want to walk away from 5 months of pay unless I can line something up that will give me that on top of the rest of the compensation.

Not being able to take action and work the problem to a successful conclusion is maddening.

Hey all. Furniture building again. Jeez who the frick "wrote" these directions? From China. Good thing I am detail oriented, freakin "Directions" are a joke! :BangHead:

Regarding work situation? Not really.

No new information other than it’s coming unglued by the end of June. Severance has been detailed and it isn’t bad I guess...just not great. I can’t really engage in making plans of what to do next until I get more information. I don’t want to walk away from 5 months of pay unless I can line something up that will give me that on top of the rest of the compensation.

Not being able to take action and work the problem to a successful conclusion is maddening.

I bet it us. I hate to have things hanging.
I like to tackle a situation and move on.

Hey all. Furniture building again. Jeez who the frick "wrote" these directions? From China. Good thing I am detail oriented, freakin "Directions" are a joke! :BangHead:

That's why men rarely follow them.
I find it's easier to follow them if I'm incapacitated.

That's why men rarely follow them.
I find it's easier to follow them if I'm incapacitated.
Things are in microscopic writing, except there are no words. Just tiny pictures with tiny letters telling you what is what. TINY writing. And pictures that look like something a reject from drafting school attempted to put together.

Wifey wanted a new TV stand with a built-in fire place. Instructions said assembly 30-45 min tops. 4 1/2 hrs later..:mad:

-
Back