Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
To sexual explicit guy's, Man in the picture and her position , Joey went threw this with us, so :thankyou:

Well they were not. Naked just standing face to face.
Now if i had posted the others with her carrying him around i get it.

But in the end Mike its your call. And i respect it.
So following joeys comments
Then posts with the presidents name or any reference tied to politics are also not allowed. Am i correct.

Yes, I make karma....

When people mess with me, I get even.... :lol:
oh I'm beginning to get to that point. I'm not a vindictive person. But I do take delight in knowing that the individual in question is a pussy and coward as he can't face me man to man but yet wants to sling insults. That's honestly quite comical.

So you ran out of beer????
nah, I can't drink due to medical reasons. It's been 12 months to the day now since my las lt alcoholic drink .

Well they were not. Naked just standing face to face.
Now if i had posted the others with her carrying him around i get it.

But in the end Mike its your call. And i respect it.
So following joeys comments
Then posts with the presidents name or any reference tied to politics are also not allowed. Am i correct.
Are we really going to do this again?!?

Hey back. While I was out the restoration shop called. The custom built radiator we've been waiting three months on finally arrived. Shouldn't be much longer and the car will be done. Crap means I'm back parking my car in the driveway....oh well. I need to get that new garage going.

oh I'm beginning to get to that point. I'm not a vindictive person. But I do take delight in knowing that the individual in question is a pussy and coward as he can't face me man to man but yet wants to sling insults. That's honestly quite comical.

Hey just saying, but you might give it a rest you've made your point. I feel if you continue to push it with the comments etc...someone in admin social fairness office might say enough, and turn you off. I enjoy the input BOTH of you provide and don't want to loose anyone. I really don't know either one of you, not taking sides, JUST my opinion. :)

I hear ya.

But on the same token, they've let that individual do it for weeks before I finally got to the point of having enough. So they only need to look at themselves for allowing to get to this point.

That said, I'll attempt to not respond to his insults going forward at your request

I hear ya.

But on the same token, they've let that individual do it for weeks before I finally got to the point of having enough. So they only need to look at themselves for allowing to get to this point.

That said, I'll attempt to not respond to his insults going forward at your request
I agree should work both ways. Mine was merely advise, not a request.

Enjoyed some rum at a rum tasting event held last night at the Middleton rice plantation in Charleston with a David...beautiful place.....rum is yum!

26DBA1FB-54DA-4823-B328-18167ACD2F39.jpeg

Besides, I'm like a sheep dog, laid back until I have to be. I can't help it.
See, I like you both, It seems I am the voice of reason. That person, is a good guy. You just rub him the wrong way sometimes. As we all do at times. Not him, everyone rubs someone wrong at times. Patch it up. Please?

Patch it up. Please?
Dude, I'd love too. I've extended the olive branch numerous times since. And that is still an open offer. Communication takes two bud.

anyway, more important issues at hand. Like what valves to get for these heads lol

Dude, I'd love too. I've extended the olive branch numerous times since. And that is still an open offer. Communication takes two bud.

anyway, more important issues at hand. Like what valves to get for these heads lol
Saw a TRW set for about 100.00 yesterday looking...

-
Back