Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Carlisle should be a fun time this year.
I'd like to go. Wife said last night she still didn't want to go. Maybe she'll change her mind after MOPARS in the Park. Probably be a quicker trip if I didn't pull the car. I ought to just go without the car the first time check things out, and get a lay of the land.

I'd like to go. Wife said last night she still didn't want to go. Maybe she'll change her mind after MOPARS in the Park. Probably be a quicker trip if I didn't pull the car. I ought to just go without the car the first time check things out, and get a lay of the land.
Who needs the Ol ball and chain? Leave her at home! :lol:

And she says go if you want to...I just might. I still have the reservation at Carlisle Barracks.
LOL Reservation? Im staying on the Sofa Circuit! I will work out the "lodging" when I get there. I am brave.......:lol:

Get some nice Pro Comp Valves!!:poke::poke::rofl:
haha, i'd buy 440source valves first lol

My wife says the same thing.

LOL Reservation? Im staying on the Sofa Circuit! I will work out the "lodging" when I get there. I am brave.......:lol:
Too bad I only have the 1 night reservation. I'll have to pull it up and look at it but I think it had 2 queen beds.

haha, i'd buy 440source valves first lol

My wife says the same thing.

Too bad I only have the 1 night reservation. I'll have to pull it up and look at it but I think it had 2 queen beds.
See? One night is covered!! :lol::thumbsup:

@Mopar Tim

So get this, the prince of England is marrying an American born citizen. If they have children, they could one day legally run for President of the United States. So we could in theory become under british rule once again...

@Mopar Tim

So get this, the prince of England is marrying an American born citizen. If they have children, they could one day legally run for President of the United States. So we could in theory become under british rule once again...
Wont matter, the whole world is in the same **** storm. Borders are getting dimmer an dimmer....

And with cash in hand at Carlisle, you'll be ready to buy, buy, buy.....
A big reason I am only driving my VW, not my truck. No way to bring home "Stuff" I dont really need! Like another project! No kidding!!!

-
Back