Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Messin with a drag racin tradition there .. 2 queen size sleeps 8 .. when you throw the mattresses on the floor .. Those box springs ain't real comfy :rofl:
Just throw a sleeping bag over them, not too bad, the box springs....Ask me how I know.....AND don't forget to leave it all tore up for the maid!!!

So we go to the Budweiser Warm Up at Famoso with the A/Gas dragster. Most of the TF teams are there to test and tune for the Winternationals the next weekend. We decided to be civilized this trip and had enough beds :rolleyes:. Right across the street from the motel is a quaint little C&W establishment called Roxanne's. I found that with enough adult beverages even C&W was enjoyable, assisted by the large collection of local female C&W fans. My roomie decides he's had enough for the evening and heads back across the street with the room key. About 2 beverages later "Wait just a minute here, Richard has the key to the room". More beverages, "I'll figure it out when the time comes". I get to the room, Richard, creative fellow that he was propped the door open with a FULL can of our favorite adult beverage :lol: . Life is good :rofl:

Oy Vey Kuda :lol: I must not type social commentary I must not type social commentary I must not type social commentary I must not type social commentary :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just got back from the daily 45 minute yard work routine. Trimming the brush back along the wood line. Its shaded this time of day, but its 86 with 55% humidity. After about 30 minutes the bugs show up, after 45, I'm done hit it again tomorrow.

And I'm on retiree time....don't want to overdue it.

From 34,000 posts ago,i am finally going to move forward and order paint for engine bay...
(180312)

-
Back