Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Spent 2 hours cleaning the back of my truck,i think it still had some original dirt...at least i got it somewhat cleaner.then i fixed up my electrical and got the winch running.

The wagon isnt mine, its a job.
Fix and flip for a customer.
He may even split the profit.

Spent 2 hours cleaning the back of my truck,i think it still had some original dirt...at least i got it somewhat cleaner.then i fixed up my electrical and got the winch running.

The wagon isnt mine, its a job.
Fix and flip for a customer.
He may even split the profit.
Rust?

Haha

IMG_4693.JPG

The whole car is networked, Even the lights are digitally controlled!! Three wires control all of the light functions on tail lights, including the backup lights. And one is a ground. One is power and one is the digital signal. If you change to different tail lights, like LED you need to reprogram the ECU.

The whole car is networked, Even the lights are digitally controlled!! Three wires control all of the light functions on tail lights, including the backup lights. And one is a ground. One is power and one is the digital signal. If you change to different tail lights, like LED you need to reprogram the ECU.
easier for 'them' to take control of your vehicle. :eek: lol

Yuck I hate modern electronics

1st to 3rd is on my calender for the little people looked at the wrong date.
Heck I don't want to miss the fight.

-
Back