Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So let me get this straight...you and Hoppy, beer, cars, more beer, did I leave anything out??...oh scantly clad women. You know all that probably attracts Karl and Ben...hmmm they must put your three spots RIGHT next to the security tent.:D
The woman watching is some of the Breastest... :thumbsup:

My wife spent a year in Iraq, living/sleeping in a conex trailer, so I know NOT to suggest any camping ideas.

So let me get this straight...you and Hoppy, beer, cars, more beer, did I leave anything out??...oh scantly clad women. You know all that probably attracts Karl and Ben...hmmm they must put your three spots RIGHT next to the security tent.:D
No behind my spot against the fence

Well break time is over. I need to get the yard mowed and run by the store before the boss gets home....from work...haha

with or without the hat?
Sometimes we wear these....And play Ring Toss...Remember the Cone Heads?? SNL

0412180754c.jpg

So I no longer have the polara it seems. :lol:

My 4 year old has fallen in love with the thing and apparently has been in the shop washing it with a towel for the last hour according to my wife.

It's warmed up to 60 :rolleyes: But the wind isn't blowing 30mph. Might just have to go for a ride on the motorcycle. I've had a craving for Bloody Marys ever since I mentioned them yesterday. Maybe something to throw on the BBQ pit too :D

Yeah...BUT...I'm not far from two main entrances...Always a lot of foot traffic....
That's even better. I'm staying at Carlisle Barracks and I heard its like across the street from the fairgrounds or whatever the venue location is.

Doesn't matter...Staying on your spot is cheaper than a hotel. Besides..If you dont have a lot of valuable stuff laid out, you can walk around and enjoy the weekend. A lot of guys do that, Just put junk out, party, sleep on their spots...No brainer. Spots are $90 each for 4 days...LOL
Ill be sleeping on Hoppys spot! Bringing a sleeping bag! just in case.

-
Back